Return

"Claire!" Sara shrieked.

"Is that really you?" Troy asked.

"Yes!" she ran up to them and hugged them both.

"What are you guys doing here? Where's Keith and Arlo?" Claire backed off from them.

"Ah..." Sara scratched her arm.

"Well... we're part of an army now and we kind of got ambushed." Troy spoke for Sara.

"Really?"

"Yeah. We found these tunnels during our escape."

"As for Arlo and Keith?" Claire asked.

"I'll tell you about those two later." Troy smiled, but Claire saw sadness in his eyes.

"What are you doing here? Sara asked.

"We were going to rob from Vaequilian land to make some money."

"...Really?"

"Yup."

Sara look at Troy.

"Should we bring her back to the command post or...?"

"Well," Troy faced Claire, "you can come with us, right?"

Pierce scratched his head.

"I mean, we can... but we would have to tell the people who set up this robbery that we're not doing it."

"Oh... alright. Let's go find them and then we'll take you to the command post."

"Sure."

Claire pulled out her map and pointed behind Troy and Sara.

"Alright, we have to go this way."

A few hours had passed. The tunnels were wide enough for three of them to sit shoulder-to-shoulder, but it was short.

Claire's back had started hurting quite a while ago.

Troy laughed, and they looked at him.

"I think we can finally see the sun again!" he walked over to the end of the path and looked up at the trapdoor.

He lifted it up and climbed out, and the rest followed.

"Oh... it's night out."

"Ah, Faegris!"

The wind felt good on their sweaty state.

Claire looked around and spotted the run down shack. She quickly jogged into the building and opened the entrance on the ground.

"Caitlyn! Cole!"

A voice responded.

"Claire? You're already back?"

"Yeah, but we came back to tell you we're not doing the job."

"Seriously?" she looked hurt.

Soon enough, the entire group climbed out of their base.

"It hasn't even been a day since we prepared the plan! Why are you quitting already?" he peered over, "and who are they?"

"Well, I don't think we'll be needing the money since we're headed to an army camp, anyway."

"Dammit, you had us plan everything out and you're just leaving." Cole sighed.

Caitlyn smiled.

"Alright. Well, if you ever need to make some money, we'll be here." Chelsea smiled.

They waved goodbye, and it was time for them to go to the camp grounds of the Endeavors.