Last Chapter - Our Ending

Start from the beginning

"It's just hot here you know." Finding the words he needs, Jimin cooly brushes the question away while Yoongi was having a hard time trying to hold in his laughter.

"But I thin-"

Taehyung began and everyone's eyes instantly focus on him but it did not last very long when they all hear a rumbling sound coming from the boy who had been clutching tightly onto his empty banana milk carton.

*Grr-grrr*

"Oops sorry." Jungkook showed his infamous bunny smile which succeeded in making everyone burst out cackling.

"Between where's the straight couple." Jimin soon asked with curiosity.

"They said they are both busy today but that's probably some nasty lie." Jin hummed as his eyes scan over the menus.

Jimin's mouth shaped an 'o' before his attention soon averts to Yoongi who has just placed his large hands atop of his meaty pair of thighs while smiling brightly as he continues to go through the menu.

Soon, the waitress arrives with a mini notepad in her hand.

"Hello boys, what would you like to order?" The female asks while biting down on her red bottom lips as her brown eyes then scan over to Yoongi who was sitting right beside me.

After everyone has ordered their food except me and Yoongi, my eyes were the fastest to pierce at the waitress who is shamelessly trying to hit on my good looking boyfriend while throwing her body forward in a flirtatious manner.

"One ice americano and one strawberry flavoured bubble tea, thanks." Yoongi calmly ordered, noticing how Jimin became a little tensed up when he spoke.

"Would you like something more? Perhaps a much tastier dessert from me." The waitress licked her lips seductively as she leaned her body nearer to Yoongi while the rest of the boys' eyes widen and immediately turned to Jimin who looked as if he's ready to throw a fist.

"Excuse me." Jimin said, annoyed.

"Is there a problem kid?" The waitress spat out, instantly earning a harsh glare coming from Yoongi.

"What did you just call me?" Jimin blinked rapidly in surprise.

"You're a kid." The waitress rolled her eyes before turning again to look at the man she's been flirting with.  "Why are you sitting next to this kid sexy?"

"Babyboy would you like to sit on daddy's lap." Not even bothered to give the female waitress another look, Yoongi nonchalantly patted his thighs while gazing sidely at the cute boy next to him who erupts in a wide grin.

So Jimin gladly obeyed and it did not take long for him to end up on Yoongi's lap with his chubby fingers looping around carelessly on the male's paler neck.

And the elder's twice size hands were holding gently onto his sore hips, moving it slightly as their lips eagerly surge forward to move against each other.

"Ew they are gays!" The waitress huffed in disgust, immediately turning on her black heels and embarrassedly storms away.

"Oh my god that was hilarious!" Taehyung claps his feline hands satisfyingly as if he was watching some sorts of series.

Hearing my best friend's voice, I forced myself to pull away and give my cute boyfriend a giddy smile before sitting back in my seat.

"Did you see the look on her face?" Jungkook breathlessly laugh. "It was priceless!"

Cannot contain this amount of embarrassment and exploding bombs of shyness, Jimin quickly covers his reddening face as his hyungs kept on gossiping about what just happened.