[01] Welcome To Sicily

This pic is of the university of Catania.^
Anyhooo let's start ——————>>>

^Anyhooo let's start ——————>>>

Kiara' POV :

It's been 6 years since my mother's dead. Today we move from India to Sicily. My dad got a better job there so he wanted us to move there as it would be convenient. My brother is 5 years younger than me, that makes him 19 and me 24.

Moving to Sicily doesn't only mean leaving everything behind but it also means leaving every memory I spent in this house with my mother. I never wanted to shift because I am too attached to this place and my friends.....but deep down I knew I needed a fresh start to make my own career.

I had applied for UNIVERSITY OF CATANIA a long time ago and I got accepted. It is one of the most elite universities in Sicily. I had a great portfolio and GPA so it wasn't that hard. My brother had applied for another university, he got in.

Everything was settled, we just had to take the flight.
I had said my goodbyes to my friends and my house, I had packed everything that reminded me of my mother because I didn't wanted to leave her behind,I wanted her with me in this new journey of my life.

We took off to Sicily and will reach after some stopovers in 12hr 16mins.

"Ughhh it's gonna be a longgg flight" my brother says as he looked outside the window of the airplane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After landing in Sicily

"Dad I don't know about you but I am never shifting again. That was the most tiring thing I have ever done in my life" my brother exclaimed while my dad laughed, me being the smart bad bitch that I am, I said "You got tired by sitting on a seat. Geezzz must not have a good stamina in bed" and my dad supporting me added "oh that is whyy you never have had any girlfriends" my brother rolled his eyes and walked past us while we both laughed our asses off.

We saw a driver outside a black SUV to drop us to our mansion. We were rich, if that wasn't clear yet. My dad was a lawyer and I wanted to follow behind while my brother had an interest in engineering.

As we reached the street where our mansion came on the right. I noticed something strange, in the whole neighborhood only 2 houses were separated at a distance to the rest. As our car didn't come to a stop I asked my dad where our house was. He signaled to the mansion in the corner that was separated from the rest.

"Why is it in a distance from the rest of the neighborhood" I asked.

"Those two houses were more expensive than the rest of the houses in the neighborhood that is why it is separated" he explained

"That's lame" my brother said and I agreed

The car came to a stop infront of a giant gate that had a fingerprint safety measure.
My father pressed his thumb and the gates opened, as the car was going through the driveway I noticed a huge fountain in the middle....I know right so typical

My brother was pretty pleased with it and to be honest it wasn't so bad. It had the best wooden exterior I had seen and I couldn't wait to step inside the house and explore it. As I stepped down my car the housekeeper greeted me.
"Hello Miss Mikaelson....my name is Nina and I am at your service"

"Hey Nina...call me Kiara please, you are the age of my mother." I said with a pleasant smile

"Of course miss-....I mean Kiara, can I help you with your suitcases?" she asked while grabbing the handle

"Thank you" I said

We entered inside and boi was my jaw dropped, it was double the house we had in India. I mean I knew my dad got a better job offering here but never knew it was this much.

The double way staircase lead to a big hall way. There were 4 swimming pools and 2 jacuzzis. We had a pool table, a private bar, 2 living rooms and a giant kitchen.

Nina showed me to my room. It was just like my taste basic black painted walls with wooden interior. I had a enormous bathroom and a walking closet. I was so proud of my father and what all he had accomplished, he was a true inspiration for me.

I wanted to independent in both finances or profession. I was determined to give my children the same life I was living right now.

However my brother was totally opposite of me he was pursuing engineering but he never paid attention to it. You know the 'cool guys' things dating, parting and hook ups is all he cared about and personally I hated these kind of men but well he is my brother I might be tough on him sometimes but at the end of the day I love him.

I stripped and went to my bathroom to take a hot shower. I was too tired from the long flight not as tired as my brother hahahahah but a tab bit.

I immediately changed into my silk pjs and went to bed...however I couldn't sleep for a long time because tomorrow is my first day to the university and all I can think about is the people there, you know the mean kids and the bullies ughhh a whole other level.

I hate being nervous over such small things even though I knew that if a 'mean girl' ever try to bully me, my bitch mode will be switched on then she would be deep fried (roasted) in front of everyone.

Because one thing you should know about me is that I don't take people's shit, I shove that Shit so up their asses that next time they think twice before messing with me.

Hi guys this is the end of the first chapter.
You will meet your Some characters in the next chapter . I am sorry this chapter was short but I tried to just introduce Kiara and her family here but the story will take pace soon enough🤗🤗

Q. What do you think will happen when Kiara steps into the university?
Q. How will people treat her ? Will she make any friends?

Find out in the coming chapters.....