Jin

I sat beside Jen my head on the bed as I held her hand. "Hyung, you should go home and rest. I'll stay here." Yoongi said waking me up. I shook my head "I'm going to stay here, take them home." I motioned towards Chan, Jae and Areum who were asleep on the couch. Yoongi went to wake them up but they refused to leave.

It had been 2 hours since Jen had been out of surgery. I sat there looking at her when the monitor started beeping and her body convulsed. I got up and rang the bell for the nurse. "Jen! Baby! I'm right here. You're gonna be alright princess. Oppas got you." The others crowed the bed as a doctor rushed in. We gave her space as she began to check her. 

"We need you to leave." A nurse came forward "No! I'm staying" I said trying to keep them from making me leave. "Sir, you have to leave. Please, let us do our work." Jae pulled me out of the room into the waiting area as Areum called the others.

"Jae! Let go of me! I have to got to her!" I shouted trying to get out of his grip. "Hyung, you have to be strong. Being weak like this won't help her." I finally calmed down as the others arrived. Joon engulfed me in a hug while Jimin rushed over to a crying Chan. After a bit the doctor came out. "I'm sorry Mr. Kim. We did everything we could but her mind gave up on her body." I looked at her in shock not being able to process what she said.

"NO! You're lying! She's not dead. She wouldn't leave me! She wouldn't!" Chan shouted as he cried in Jimins arm. Jae looked shocked for a bit until he to broke down. Areum was looking at the wall mumbling 'No, no, no!' Joons arms tightened around me as everyone cried. I was stuck there not being able to move. "Hyung! Tell them that shes alive! tell them that shes not dead!" Chan shouted at me. I looked at him as tears finally came out of my eyes and I broke out of Joons hold. I rushed into the room where my sisters lifeless body lay.

"Jen! Come on! This isn't funny! Please get up princess. Oppa needs you! You can't leave me alone here. Please! I can't loose you as well! Jen! Wake up!" I shouted as as the others rushed in. Joon and Yoongi held me as I thrashed trying to get out of their hold. "Hyung she's gone." Yoongi said grabbing me and making me look at him. "No! She isn't dead! She can't die Yoongi." I said as I cried in their hold.

They had us sign a lot of paperwork before they sent us home. I walked through the doors of the house that was once full of joy. My sister, mu little princess whom I swore to always protect was gone. I leaned onto Joon for support as we reached the stairs. Appa was in the lounge with Mom and Jisoo. He got up once he noticed us. "How's Jen?" He asked. I looked at him as Chan started crying along with Jae and Areum. I looked at him with anger and hatred "I hope your happy now. She's gone. My baby sister, my princess left me. She's dead and IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! IF YOU HADN'T MADE HER LEAVE SHE WOULD BE HERE WITH ME!" I shouted as I broke down. Joon held me close "Hyung, lets go, please. She wouldn't want you to cry like this." He said as he helped me up the stairs as my father sat on the couch tears flowing from his eyes.

I sat on the bed of my sisters room as I clutched her favorite stuff toy. it was the bear that we had won for her at the carnival ten years ago. The door opened and Suho and Myungsik walked in. They sat beside as Suho took the toy out of my hands. "I remember when we won this for her. She wouldn't choose a favorite gift from us." He smiled sadly. "Hyung, she's actually gone, our baby sister is gone." I whispered as tears trailed down my cheeks. They both hugged me as we cried. They had been as much of a brother to her as I had been. We fell asleep that night on her bed with the familiar scent of our sister comforting us.