Jin

We all headed to the dance studio and Decided that we were going to be in two groups. Bangtan as one and Jen and her friends in one. Suho and Myungsik refused to dance so they sat at the side cheering us on.

We all sat on the ground tired when we heard applause from the door. We turned to see Appa smiling at us. "Appa!" Me, Jen, Chan and Suho called. (Chan and Suho spent a lot of time with the Kim family especially after the death of Jin and Jens mother so they called Mr. Kim Appa as well. Chan spent a lot time with him as his own father treated him poorly). Chan who was closest to him got up to hug him while every one greeted him. "Channie! How are you?" Chan smiled "I'm well Appa! How are you?" "I'm good! Suho, you're here as well. Why was I not informed that we were having a family reunion. Look at you all. It's been so long since I last saw you." He said hugging Suho and then the rest of our friends.

"Jen! Jin! How are both my children? I missed you! We're fine Appa! How are you? We missed you too!" Jen said looking at him. Appa chuckled and said "Of course my favorite for the last. Come here! You both have gotten so good at dancing. Your Eomma would be so proud! I haven't seen you to together in such a long time." We smiled as we hugged him. His voice cracked but he composed himself "Now hurry up and take a bath. I can't have stinky children. We're all going to the beach!" We laughed and headed upstairs.

We reached the beach and were now playing around. Appa had a whole picnic basket with him. He called us all for some food and everyone gathered around him. He looked at Chan who was holding Jimins hand and gasped "Lee Chan! Is this how I raised you! How dare you? How dare you get a boyfriend and not inform me? And you Park Jimin, you did not even consider having my permission to date my son?" I smiled as Chan blushed "I'm sorry Appa! I was about to tell you." He smiled "Oh it's alright Channie. Now you better take care of my favorite child Jimin." "Jeez Appa! What about us?" I asked "Oh you know I love you both but Chan is the only one who gives me a chance to play an overprotective father." We laughed as we all sat down and ate.

"Jinnie has a crush but he won't admit it!" Jen said all of a sudden making Appa look at me. I blushed and shouted at her "Yah! Kim Jennie! I'm gonna kill you!" She laughed and ran off as I ran to catch her. Soon we were all running around the beach as Appa sat there chuckling.

Once we were all tired Jen and I started walking at the beach. "Oppa! You should tell him. I'm sure he likes you. When I mention your crush he looks so jealous" I sighed "I don't wanna ruin our friendship Jen" "You won't. I'll send him to your room tonight. Tell him and if he rejects you I'll teach him a lesson." I laughed and hugged her. I missed this so much. I missed how we could talk so easily with each other.

@JinOfficial I know I'll be fine as long as you stay by my side

@JinOfficial I know I'll be fine as long as you stay by my side. It took 8 years but we're finally alright again. I'll always love you. It's true blood conquers all. It may have taken so long but I need you to remember that I will always be there to help you and will never leave you alone. Like it or not, you got stuck with me the day you were born. My beautiful sister @JennieKim

Comments

@JennieKim I love you too Oppa! 

@Random1 OMG! YOU BOTH ARE SIBLINGS!

@Random2 JIN OPPA HAS A SISTER!?!

@Random3 I always thought you both looked similar

@Random4 Why weren't you talking for 8 years.

                        @JennieKim We had a misunderstanding which made us grow apart. We're all good now. It was stupid of us to not talk it out earlier.