Visitors

This is gonna be in third form 

Chan and Jimin

Chan and Jimin walked into the room and Chan was instantly at her side holding her hand as Jimin sat next to him. "Hey babe! Can you hear me. Look at what you've done. You made me cry. Come on babe, wake up. I need you. What am I gonna do without my soulmate, my partner in crime. You gotta get up, for me! Please! I can't live without you!" He cried as Jimin hugged him. "Come on Jen, you can fight this. I know you can. You're strong. I know you are. Come on you got to wake up for us." 

Chan cried looking at the lifeless figure of his best friend. A girl full of life. One who loved everyone and always smiled even when she hated herself she fought the voices for the sake of her friends. This girl had accepted him and loved him, treated him like family when his own family abandoned him. She stuck by his side when the world pushed him aside when he pushed her away. She never gave up on him and he wasn't gonna give up on her.

Areum and Namjoon

"Hi Jen. Can you hear us? You have to wake up. Hyung needs you. We all do. Don't worry. I'm not gonna forget my promise. Ever." Namjoon said as he let Areum come forward. 

"Hey Pabo. Why did you run you silly girl. Look what happened now. Please Jen. Please don't leave me here. How am I suppose to take care of those two big babies. I'm sorry love. I'm sorry for scolding you and nagging you. I won't ever do it again but please, please wake up. You're my best friend, my soul sister. Who's going to go shopping with me, talk me into stupid things. Who's going to be my bridesmaid. I won't survive without you. Please wake up love. I'll always be waiting for you." Areum cried as she placed her head on the bed next to the sleeping figure of  her best friend, the girl she had loved since birth, the one who got her in trouble and argued with.

Tae and Jk

"Hey Jen. Everyone's crying a lot. They all are scared that you'll leave us. I know u won't. You're a fighter. You're gonna wake up. You promised that you'd have a dance battle with us again. We still have to show you our dorms." Tae said as he smiled at the sleeping figure of the girl.

Jungkook was in tears "I can't believe we met you a few weeks ago only. It seems like such a long time. I know you're gonna be fine. We're waiting for you to wake up. Fighting!"

Even though they din't know her well, they had grown to like the girl with a bubbly personality, the girl who laughed and was talented. This girl who loved the world despite the hate it threw at her. She would smile and laugh but if you hurt her family she wouldn't hesitate to hurt you.

Suga and Hoseok

"Hey Jen. You  really scared us you know. I thought we might loose you. I'm glad you're okay. You have to wake up you know." Hobi said as he held her hand.

Yoongi who sat next to the bed holding her other hand sniffled before looking up. Out of all the boys he had grown the closest to her "Jen, you remember how you told me that you got a scholarship. You're going to wake up and you're going to go to university. You're gonna go on that world tour and you're going to be the cool single aunt to all our kids. The one who treats them to ice cream, gets the best Christmas presents. You gotta wake up."

These two boys had spent hours talking with her and had become good friends with her. They knew that she was a broken girl. The world broke her a long time ago. She tried to leave but seeing the tears in her friends eyes showed her that she was loved by people. She taught the boys that there is always someone who needs you.

Myungsik and Suho

"Hey princess. Why would you scare me like that. I thought you were gonna leave me. You promised me that you would stay by my side remember. You said that you would never leave us, that I was stuck with you for life whether I like it or not." Suho said brushing her hair to the side.

Myungsik rubbed his thumb across her hand. "Jen, come on you gotta wake up. We're gonna visit the amusement parks, the circus, the planetarium. We still have to go on that Hot air balloon ride. Remember. And that all you can eat ice cream buffet. Come on princess, wake up. We need our dongesang. You've always been a little sister to us. You know we love you. We need you. We'll probably end up killing each other without you." He said as tears stained his cheeks

These boys had been big brothers to Jen. They were best friends with Jin. They had been seven when they were introduced to a little angel. They promised to love and protect her. After she lost her mother these boys became parent like figures to her. They raised he as if she was their blood sister. They loved her and she loved them. They spoilt her as they taught her about life. Unlike other teenagers they would spend time with her and love to take her out all the time.

Mr. Oh and Mrs. Im

Mrs. Im was gently caressing the face of the sleeping girl "I raised you since you were five Jen. I'm not gonna loose you now. I've grown to love you like my own child. Wake up hun. I promise I'll let you have anything for dinner. I won't nag you, not a bit but please wake up sweetheart."

Mr. Oh squeezed her hand "I'll wait for you to wake up Jen. We're going to go on our late night drives and I'll even sneak in extra dessert and treats for you with a groceries. I need you to be there and complain about me bringing the wrong ice cream flavor and too many vegetables. I need to see the joy on your face when I bring pizza for you or when I get you out of classes you don't like. I need to hear your gossip. I've gotten so used to you. You'll always be a daughter to me."

These two were more like parents to the girl than her real parents. With her father being busy and mother being sick, she spent a lot of time with them. They loved the girl who would sit with them and tell them all about her day. They were there for her when she was happy, angry, sad or sick. They took care of her and raised her like she was there daughter. They stayed by her side and weren't gonna leave her alone now.

YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER!!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara