Jin

The boys and I were planning to go on a vacation to Jeju together. We had 3 months off. Since Appa had a summer house there I decided to ask him if we could borrow it. 

On phone (Jin) (Appa)

"Anneyong Appa!"

"Anneyong Jin. How is everyone?"

"Everyone's doing well Appa. What about you?"

"Oh you know, busy with work and all. Did you need something?"

"Ne Appa, me and the boys were hoping we could borrow the summer house in Jeju for our three month vacation."

"Oh yes of course. You can go there anytime. Though I must tell you your sister is also staying there."

"Oh, it's alright Appa, I don't wanna upset her. You know she doesn't like me coming there."

"Aish, nonsense. It is your house as much as hers. She has to talk to you sooner or later. This is a perfect chance."

"Alright Appa! I just hope she won't get mad."

"Good, take care, I'll inform her and have everything prepared."

Once I got off the phone I let out a deep sigh and closed my eyes before Jimin asked "What did he say hyung?" I smiled "We can have the house." The maknaes cheered and rushed upstairs to start preparing while Yoongi who was laying on the couch with his head on Hobis lap looked at me "There's something else. What is it hyung?" I sighed 

"My sister will be staying there with us you know that she isn't fond of me." The boys knew that my sister hated me and there was nothing that I hadn't tried to win her back but it didn't work. "Don't worry hyung maybe this time we can help." Namjoon said. I smiled. 

Maybe this time would be different. Maybe this time she would finally talk to me and tell me what I did wrong.