Jennie

I went to the fort where my friends were sleeping. Areum and Jae were cuddled up next to each other while Chan was already sitting up and on his phone. He smiled when he saw me. "Come on! Help me wake up the love birds. Oppa's making Sunday pancakes." I told him as his face lit up. We hadn't had Sunday pancakes in 8 years. We both jumped onto our sleeping best friends shouting "GET UP! WE'RE HAVING SUNDAY PANCAKES!" The two laughed at us as we got up and they went to get ready while the two of us headed to wake up the boys.

We reached the room in which Yoonseok was sleeping "GET UP!" We both shouted in sync startling the two boys as we rushed out of the room. Once we were done with everyone we headed down stairs to see Eonni sitting in the lounge. We greeted her cheerfully and headed to the kitchen. Oppa was making the batter when we arrived. We took a seat at the kitchen Island waiting for our pancakes. By the time everyone came downstairs we had made the breakfast. More like Oppa made the breakfast and we both ate the fruits and cream.

The boys stared in awe "Hyung! How come you never made these before?" Jimin said taking a seat

The boys stared in awe "Hyung! How come you never made these before?" Jimin said taking a seat. We laughed as Jae explained "These are Sunday pancakes. Made only on Sundays and special occasions. Auntie used to make these for us and then hyung would make them." I smiled remembering me, Oppa and Appa shouting for the pancakes as Eomma brought them from the kitchen. "Oh and they have to be eaten in pj's" Chan said reminding us of Eommas rue that Sunday is a lazy day."

By the time we were done with breakfast we were all talking and laughing catching up in 8 years. Chan was telling embarrassing stories of our childhood. I laughed and turned to the boys. "When we were 11 Chan came out to us. He didn't even tell his parents. We were all having lunch and he was fidgeting the whole time. In the end Oppa finally  asked him what was wrong and he burst into tears telling us how he had a crush on a boy. He was so scared to tell us and when Appa asked if he told his parents and he looked up saying I'm telling you now aren't I?" "Chan spent so much time with us that he even had Appa or me attend his meetings and everything." Jin said smiling. Chan often introduced himself as our brother. "You should have seen the look on Jisoo's face" Areum laughed "She had been crushing on Chan forever and there he was declaring that he liked boys" Jae said chuckling. "Oh she still has a crush on him" Mr. Oh said matter of factly making us laugh.

After breakfast I called Appa. (Jennie) (Appa)

"Anneyong ddal! How are you?"

"Anneyong Appa! We're all well! I have to tell you something."

"What is it sweetie?"

"Appa, me and Oppa made up and we're gonna visit you as soon as you get back."

"Really! No! I'm coming home on the first flight! I'll see you both in a few days. Oh my! I'm so happy. I knew this trip would bring you together again. Oh how I missed both my children together." I could tell that Appa was crying. I smiled

"I'll see you soon Appa! Sarangheyo!"

"Nado Sarangheyo Princesses!"

I smiled as I put down the phone and told everyone that Appa was coming to visit. Now all we had to do was fix every thing. I took Oppa up to my floor to the storage room where I had kept everything that reminded me of him. I could see him smile as we brought out all of the things