Jin

Eonni came out as we got up "Jen, what did you do? Your fathers mad that you slapped Jisoo."

I sighed. I knew Jisoo had went and told Appa that Jen slapped her. We exchanged looks and headed inside. Our father stood in the lounge furious with a smirking Jisoo standing behind him. "All of you except Jen, go up to your rooms" The others looked at us and left the room "Jin..." I shook my head "I'm staying here." Appa sighed and turned to Jen "Is this how I raised you? You slapped your sister! In front of guests!" His voice was now rising. Jen stood firmly looking him in the eyes. "I thought that maybe you had grown up but clearly I was mistaken."

"KIM JENNIE! ANSWER ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU! WHY DID YOU HIT YOU SISTER?" Jen scoffed "Ask her." she said firmly. My father looked at her "She already told me everything. Why can't you let her talk to people freely. When ever she tries to talk to your friends you fight with her. Why do you have to be so stubborn. You're just like your mother." Now both me and Jen had tears in our eyes. I was about to say something when she looked up at him. He realized what he said but it was to late.

"YOU REALLY BELIEVE HER? YOU BELIEVE HER OVER YOUR OWN DAUGHTER? I SLAPPED HER, SO WHAT? SHE INSULTED MY BROTHER AND MY FRIENDS! BUT WHY WOULD YOU CARE? ME AND MY BROTHER WERE ALWAYS A PROBLEM FOR YOU WEREN'T WE? YOU NEVER LOVED US! YOU PROBABLY NEVER LOVED EOMMA, OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BROUGHT HER HERE. IF WE WERE SUCH BURDENS WHY NOT GIVE US AWAY! YOUR WIFE MADE ME HATE MY BROTHER, MADE ME HATE MYSELF. I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF YOU KNOW!I TRIED, BUT I SURVIVED. YOU WOULDN'T KNOW CAUSE YOU WERE SO BUSY WITH YOUR PERFECT FAMILY. YOU NEVER WANTED A BROKEN CHILD. WHY DID YOU KEEP US IF YOU NEVER WANTED US?"

"You're right I never should have kept you. You've only been a burden to me. You're as ungrateful as your dead mother was." I knew they were both angry but Appas word were stinging. By now the others had came downstairs. "I do everything for you but its never enough. Why can't you be like Jisoo?" Jen smiled at him. 

"I hope you stay happy with your perfect daughter and your perfect family. Jisoo I hope you happy now, you'll be an only child. You must be happy, ruining our family. I loved all of you but it was never enough was it? I hope you'll be happy without me." 

She turned and ran out of the door. I turned to my father "How could you say that? TO YOUR ONLY DAUGHTER! And about Eomma! What happened to loving us till the final breath. I hope you know that you and your wife ruined everything." I said as I ran out of the door with everyone following me.

"JEN!" I shouted as I saw my sister about to run across the road and a car coming her way. She was too far away to hear me. We all began shouting for her to move as we ran to her "JEN!" I shouted as I saw her figure collapse in the middle of the road blood pooling around. I pulled her head on my lap as i grabbed her hand "Jen! Baby, you're going to be alright. I need you to be strong." I could hear someone on the phone asking for an ambulance. Chan was holding her other hand "You're gonna be alright babe! Don't worry. We've got you. We won't let anything happen to you." a tear rolled down her eyes.

"Oppa, you're my anpanman." She smiled before squeezing Chans hand. Jae was crying as he crouched near her. "Take care of everyone.....Joonie remember....my promise." she smiled before whispering "Sarangheyo." as she closed her eyes. I could hear the ambulance and soon people were grabbing her on a stretcher and taking her away. I could feel arms around me stopping me as I cried.

"Jinnie, get up. We have to go to the hospital." Suho said pulling me up. I was numb. I kept on thinking about what I would do if I lost her. We reached the hospital and I ran in "My sister....Kim Jennie.... She was brought here...Accident." I managed at the reception. The nurse looked at me for a second before saying "She has been taken to the OR." I rushed to the OR and I could hear muffled voices about blood loss and severity and brain damage. Myungsik forced me to sit down as we waited for the doctors to come.

After a bit Yoongi came and sat next to me "The media is already outside. They know we're here." I shook my head as Joon came and hugged me "She's gonna be fine."