"Nothing. I am just happy since you'll go home with me today." I said and smiled at him.

"So before we go home, let's head first to Han River to breathe for a short while." Suho oppa suggested and we all agree to it since we all do not have schedule tomorrow.

We planned to just wait for them outside for them to fix their things quickly but when I was about to go out I saw Sowon coming so I decided to stay for a little while.

"Taehyung Sunbaenim" She called him as soon as she entered the room. The other Bangtan looked at her for awhile but continue fixing their things.

"Sowon-ah, why are you here?" Tae oppa answered.

"I just want to say that you worked hard. I hope we'll have project again soon." She said and smiled at him from eye-to-eye. 

"You worked hard too and your members." He said and smiled.

"Joyie, let's grab a coffee next time." She looked at me and said it. Why do I feel that she doesn't really mean that?

"Sure!" I said and gave her an eye smile.

"Uhm, we better go now Sowon." Tae oppa said as he laid his hands for me to hold and the other Bangtan is also ready to go.

"Arasso, take care sunbae." She said shyly. 

We went out and saw two vans.

"Sooyoung, where will you ride?" Taeyeon eonnie asked.

"I'll just ride in Bangtan's van eonnie." I said and she nodded.

"Okay, let's just meet at Han River. I also mentioned it to Irene to contact your other members, Blackpink's and EXO's to go to Han River." She informed me. 

"Arasso. Take care, eonnie! See you there." I said and went in to the van. I sat beside Taehyung oppa who looks so tired right now.

I tap him and motioned his head on my shoulders.

"You can sleep first, oppa. I know you are tired." I said and he did not say anything but he placed his arms around my waist.

"Hayyy... I wish Yerim is here." Jungkook said.

"She'll come at Han River don't worry Kookie. You rest for now. And also oppadeul, I will just wake you guys when we got there." They all smiled and took a rest.

I can see that they are really tired but I am thankful since they have a lot of blessings. After an hour we arrived at Han but I suddenly received a phone call..

JOOHYUN EONNIE calling...

M: Yeoboseyo?

I: Sooyoung-ah, are you already here?

M: Yup, we just arrived.

I: Okay, go to the place that we always went to whenever we go here. We are just in the convenience store.

M: Arasso.

The call ended so I decided to wake them up. I first wake up is of course Tae oppa. 

"Oppa, we are already here." I said and slightly shrugged him. 

"Oppa" I said once again.

"Hmm" 

"We are already here." I said once again and he already woke up. 

I fix his hair for him and he was just staying still like a baby.

"Aigoo~ my baby." I said with full of adoration and kissed him.

"Let's now wake them up." I also said.

"Nooo" He said and hugged me and kissed me.

"They are already waiting, oppa." I said as I hugged him back. 

"Aish~ You don't need to wake us up now." Suga oppa said and stood up together with the others. Tae oppa and I just smiled and also went out of the van.

I lead them to the place that we're supposed to go and I saw that we're the only one missing. I'm not that shock when Yerim ran to Jungkook and hugged him. Aigoo~ They're so cute.

The eonnie bought alcohol and some hotbars. 

"What if dispatch caught us?" Sehun oppa asked.

"It's alright. We are in a group so let's just say that we are hanging out. It's not something to worry about." Suho oppa said.

We just enjoyed the night. We laugh and talked about some things that we can't normally say. But I notice that Soojung eonnie is looking at Jongin oppa and Jennie eonnie so I said to Taehyung oppa that we should move next to her and he agreed.

"Eonnie, are you okay?" I said in low tone so that they can't notice it. 

"I am." She said. As she said that I know that she is not so I looked at Minho oppa and signaled Soojung eonnie and he picked up right away.

"Babe" Minho oppa called Soojung eonnie and she looked at him and I also saw Jongin oppa heard it that made him look at them.

"Yah what are you saying?" Soojung eonnie said in a low tone.

"Just go with the flow at least for tonight." He said and placed his arms around eonnie which made me shock and looked at Tae oppa.

"Oppa, I'm jealous at them." I said teasingly that made eonnie to slap my arms.

"Come here." Taehyung oppa said as he motioned to move myself to him and I moved and hugged him real tight.

"Do you want to go home now?" I asked him since because he might be tired already.

"No, I'm fine. This is not a usual gathering for all of us and beside we have nothing to do tomorrow." He said and kissed me.

"I love you, love." I said and hugged him tight.

"I love you too, babe." He replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------