CHAPTER FOUR

SOOYOUNG'S POV

"Oppa, I said it. I finally said it." I said to Chanyeol oppa while hugging him. I just want his comfort right now. I am afraid that the result might not turn out good.

"Good job, Sooyoung-ah but I know that you're not done talking to him yet. You should talk to him again later." Chanyeol oppa said while rubbing my back.

After a couple of minutes, Chanyeol oppa said that we should eat already so we both went to the dining are and as expected they're waiting for us. I saw that the vacant seats are the one beside Jungkook and beside Taehyung oppa. I don't want to feel lonely beside Jungkook since every time that he is with Yeri they are so unpredictable and they makes me cringe all the time so I sat beside Taehyung oppa and I saw his reaction but I just pretended that I didn't.

The dinner went well. They are teasing me and Taehyung oppa for being quiet and afterwards, they notice that it is getting late so they'll soon leave. Jungkook seems like he wants to sleep over so he's discussing it with Jimin oppa and Suho oppa and Irene eonnie are still talking and same with Chanyeol oppa and Wendy eonnie they're talking about a collab cover on SM Town Concert.

"I will go down first." Taehyung oppa said and didn't wait for us to react and went our right away. 

"Sooyoung-ah go after him." Joohyun eonnie said. I know that she felt that everything is not fine between me and Taehyung oppa. So I stood up and went out.

I saw him waiting for the lift so I just called his name to get his attention.

"Taehyung oppa!!" I shouted. The lift suddenly open but he looked at me like he's waiting on what I am going to say so I just ran to him and hugged him.

"Oppa" I said and I can feel his hands on my back. I don't want to look like I'm a pushover or what but I think for years we need to decide what are we really.

"Oppa, can you please ask me again the question that you asked 5 years ago?" I said and looked at him. 

"Sooyoung-ah, would you like to be mine?" He asked. I smiled because I am happy that this time he did not hesitate to ask and it feels so reassuring. 

"Yes oppa." I said and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled at me and hugged me. All the worries that I've been worrying the past few days are all gone since we already got our label and I can't be more happy than this.

"Thank you, Sooyoung-ah. Thank you for saying yes after all the disappointments." He said. 

"Let's face everything together starting from now, oppa." I said and he nodded in response. 

I was about to click the down button of the elevator when I saw the whole squad is looking at us.

"Finally both of you!!" Yerim screamed and ran to me and hug me. 

"Anyways, Suho and Chanyeol will now go home since they will have a schedule for tomorrow." Joohyun eonnie said. I nodded and looked at Chanyeol oppa. He is expressionless right now and maybe he's just tired.

"What about Jimin oppa and Jungkook?" I asked. Since I can see that they don't have their coats on.

"They will stay for the night since they do not have schedule tomorrow but they will leave the dorm with us in the morning." Seulgi eonnie said while clinging onto Jimin oppa. Of course she is happy that Jimin oppa is going to stay over since after how many months that they haven't seen each other. I looked at Taehyung oppa and asked...

"You oppa? Do you want to stay over?" I asked.

"Uhm, sure if it's okay with you." He said. I just nodded