Chapter 21

Happy Reading
Any recent song you've listened on loop?

*****

The morning came soon and everyone were sleeping like logs because of the journey. Manik was the first one to wake up. He soon freshened up and made his way to nandini bedroom and slightly opened the door to witness the adorable scene he had seen. There she was sleeping on the bed and the blanket was covering only her upper body, her legs weren't covered and she was sleeping on her stomach with her face turned towards the window. She scrunched her nose as the sunlight was falling directly on her. Manik saw this and drew the curtains, kissed on her forehead and made his way downstairs.

He went directly to the kitchen and found dhruv there.

Man: morning buddy

Dhr: dude, you scared me. Wait are you for real? Manik Malhotra woke up at 7 in the morning? Am I dreaming or what?

Man: being with cabir, you've also gained his stupid traits. Shut up and stay away from that idiot and tell me what are you doing?

Dhr: I'm making coffee for everyone but before you start you tea is ready.

Manik gave a smile and took his cup and another coffee mug and made his way out of kitchen when he heard dhruv

Dhr: where are you going?

Man: duh, nandini's room

And manik made his way to her room, while dhruv went to the lawn to enjoy his coffee.

Here manik entered her bedroom, kept the cups on the bedside table and sat down on her mattress. She was sleeping sideways hugging a pillow or in other words crushing it, her hair was all over. He moved her hair a bit to see her face and bent down and nuzzled his nose in her cheek. She felt his presence and turned around and pulled him down and hugged him and slept for some more time.

Man: you're tired?

Nan: yup.

Man: but what did you even do to get tired? You didn't even drive

Nan: I talked all the journey and it made me tired (cutely)

Man: I'm going to eat you up one day (saying he bit her cheek lightly)

While nandini just gave into his actions. Not being able to get control over his emotions, Manik slid down on bed and hugged her tightly. They laid there for a few minutes when manik remembered about the coffee. He told nandini to go and freshen up and he went down to heat them again and came up. In this time nandini was too freshened up. He turned the swing towards the balcony side, sat down and pulled her into his lap and gave her a coffee cup while he drank his tea. Both of them were enjoying that peacefulness and comfort.

Everyone gathered for breakfast and had a light breakfast made by girls as it was already 11 in morning. All of the sat in the living room and discussed what to do. No one came with any ideas. But then abhimanyu suggested for sight seeing. Then manik told that all the sight seeing places are mountains and the best time to visit is either sunrise or sunset. All of them decided to visit for sunset.

The girls went to kitchen and were deciding what to make for lunch. The boys moved to playroom. Manik, cabid and abhimanyu settled for FIFA on Xbox and dhruv sat on bean bag, opened his phone and started writing lyrics.

The girls decided to make Veg Pulao with Raita and for Alya she went with Mediterranean Veg Bowl. Navya and nandini decided to make pulao and alya with nandini help decided to make the veg bowl. Mukti sat on counter stool and she was told to supervise. They started the preparations and mukti kept them busy in talks telling them the pranks to nandini and navya. Suddenly mukti asked