Chapter 7

Not Edited. Any mistakes found, do tell me guys.

*****

Finally it was the day of results and everyone were sure that nandini would win. Nandini just left hopes that she would win because of the last minute song sung by manik has stolen many hearts of students and lecturers.

All were told to assemble in the auditorium. Dean walked after few minutes and called nandini and manik onto the stage. Dean was standing between them with nandini on his right and manik on his left. Dean when opened the envelope and saw the name, she nodded at manik who nodded back. Nandini saw this gesture and thought that manik had won and her face fell. Fab4 and navya, abhi saw this and felt bad for her. Even navya and abhi knew what happened on the last day of campaigning and they were happy for nandini that she got someone who loves hew truly, madly and deeply.

Dean: so the results are in my hand. And the President of this college for this year is.........

When dean was speaking all this in mike, nandini just stepped back a little and kept her head down

Dean: is..... Nandini Murthy (with that he raised her hand and everyone clapped). Congratulations Ms. Murthy.

Nandini was dumb-struck when she heard her name. She couldn't  believe she won. She won against The Manik Malhotra. She just smiled as no words expressed her. Her smile reached her eyes which reached to manik's eyes and he too smiled seeing her smile.

She reached the mike and he could just stay thank you. She took a few minutes to digest the fact that she won actually.

Nan: So guys, thank you so much for all your love and support. I hope I meet your expectations. Well I have a return gift for you people that is I'm gonna sing a song soon. Well my voice isn't as good as Manik, but you people will love it. Thank you guys once again.

When manik heard his name from her mouth he felt blessed. He had never thought his name would be so good hearing it from his mouth. Nandini ran towards navya and hugged her tightly.

Nan: tumne dekha, I won yipeeee (and she did a happy dance there)

She then even hugged abhi which was caught by manik, abhi's badluck. Manik just glared at abhi who side hugged and then congratulated.Fab4 too came and wished her to which she felt happy. She just couldn't contain her happiness and it was clearly seen on her face.

Dean: so the oath ceremony is next Friday. See you guys soon and nandini you can select your team for all other posts but the vice president will be Manik Malhotra. Disperse!

With that announcement nandini thought manik felt bad as he has lost it. So she quietly went to him and stood beside him

Nan: congratulations for the post.

Manik who didn't see her standing beside him was amazed. He never thought with this loose of the post, she would initiate a talk herself.

Man: well thank you Ms. President.

Nan: (chuckled a bit hearing that tag) hey, don't be so formal. Now that we are colleagues we got to be friends right?

With that manik was shell shocked and he just kept his mouth open. Here fab4 were looking at them only trying to listen their conversation but when they saw manik's hung mouth, they just came near him. Nandini who saw this just nodded at manik and left.

Cab: kya hua? Aisa muh latka ke kyu dekh rahe the usko?

Muk: manik kuch bolo (she shaked him a bit)

He just picked mukti up and twirled her so much that she thought she was about to faint. When manik let her down, she immediately fell on dhruv who was beside her and dhruv held her tightly while alya made her drink water. When she calmed down, she just beat the shit out of manik.

Sparkles( On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें