Chapter 1

Well Guys I forgot about another Character Sketch

FAB 5: Members of Fab 5 are Manik Malhotra, Cabir Dhawan, Dhruv Vedanth, Alya Saxena, Mukthi Vardhan. They are best friends from childhood and mook kept them together.

Manik: Lead Vocalist and Lead Guitarist

Cabir: Plays 5 typical piece drum kit

Alya: Female Lead Vocalist and keyboard player.

Mukthi: Electric Guitarist.

Dhruv: Accoustic Guitarist. 

*****

*****

Manik made his entry into college like a royal and the students were astonished as they never saw manik coming on time to college. Well, he came because Dean called him to college as soon as possible. He as usual ignored everyone and made his way to Dean's office.

Dean and he were talking about fresher's arrival their fresher's party.

Here a girl entered into college premises and was very happy. She asked for the way to dean's office and she made a move to office as someone told her.

Nan: can I come in sir?

Dean: Yes (and when he saw it was Nandini, he made his way towards her and handshakes her)

Nan: Nandini Murthy sir.

Dean: Hello Ms. Murthy, welcome to SPACE College. Hope you have a good time in this college.

Nan: Thank you so much sir.

Dean smile-nodded at her and turned then he realized manik was also in the room.

Dean: Ms. Murthy he is Manik, Manik Malhotra my favourite student and(turned towards manik) Manik she is Nandini Murthy a MBBS Student. She is junior to you.

They both shook their hands and smiled at each other. Manik was blown away by her beauty, attitude and the way she carries herself. Nandini liked the way he looks, his attitude. She even liked that he excels in every field he is interested.

Nandini came out of his thoughts and took the timetable from dean and made her way to classroom. Meanwhile, here in the Dean's room manik was just gawking at her and when she left dean saw him and was surprised. The Manik Malhotra was staring at a girl. He shook manik and made his way to chair and sat.

Dean: well manik let's continue..

And thus, there meeting went for an hour or so.

*****

Cabir, Mukti, Alya and dhruv made their way to college and directly went to canteen. Everyone were busy in their own works while manik made his way to their table. After exiting dean's office he just couldn't stop thinking of her. Cabir who saw him like this was shocked and badly wanted to know what happened to him.