Chapter 15

Happy reading  guys!!

~~~~

It was day before Christmas and holidays were declared. Each and every student was excited and leaving the campus for holidays. Fab 5 were in their jam room, packing up their instruments safely. Navya and abhi were in canteen waiting for nandini. After Fab 5 were done, they moved to canteen and found navya and abhi and occupied their places. Manik loked around the canteen for nandini and abhi saw this.

 Manik loked around the canteen for nandini and abhi saw this

Manik Attire

Abhi: jisse tu dhundh raha hain, wo library main hain.

Cab: okay. I am going to library

Man: tu kyu jayega bey?

Cab: cus nandini is in library

Man: I know that. Par I should be the one going right?

Cab: tu jaaye, main jaaun. Ek hi toh baat haina?

And cabir ran from there to the corridors leading to library.

Man (shouting): cabir, ruk ja saale. Teri khair nahi aaj. I'm gonna kill you and feed you to street dogs.

Manik ran behind him trying to catch him while cabir took a right turn and ran away. Manik stopped there, bent down with his hands on his knees. He was breathing heavily from running. He came back to normal and moved towards library. He searched for her but couldn't find her. Then he went to the last seating table and found her reading something very keenly. He silently took a random book and sat beside her. Though he sat with a little sound that could be heard by others who sat near them saw, she didn't. He was surprised and bend down to see what she was reading. It was 'The Fault in our Stars'. He thought she didn't notice him yet, but she was noticing him from the time he came into library. Picking out random book, wantedly sitting so that he could make a sound and gain her attention and trying to peep into her book. She noticed everything. Finally she moved her novel aside and saw him, where he immediately acted to read the book and that to keenly. She laughed inside at his antics for gaining her attention. She finally snatched the book from his hands.

 She finally snatched the book from his hands