Chapter 13

*****

Aaron thought instead of confronting him, he wanted to see what he will do with nandini?

So he followed that person and aaron followed both nandini and that person. This continued for few days but there wasn't any danger sign from that person.

Nandini felt someone was following her, but she couldn't find anyone whenever she turns around. One night, when she was about to go to her room and sleep, he heard her door bell ring. When she went and opened it she found none, but there was a letter near the doorstep. She took it and locked door and went to her room. When she opened and read it, her legs shook and she was sweating on a cold night. The letter had

"You can't escape. We found you and we are going to take you back. She is very serious this time. Be ready"

She knew what it meant and she can't run away again cus she made a life here. She's gonna leave her studies, job, college, and her manik which she can't afford. She thought instead of running away, she's gonna face them.

She took her phone and called a person

Nan: someone was following me and dropped a letter today near my doorstep few minutes ago.

Per: but how is that possible? You are safe right?

Nan: I am safe now. Even if they want me we know they won't hurt me right? If they did, your wife won't leave them (chuckles a bit)

Per: well she loves you more than anything in this world but you know right how she is?

Nan: but dad, what is wrong in studying? Pursuing my dreams?

Dad: there is nothing wrong in that. But you shouldn't have left that way. You know right after you left, what happened?

Nan: I know dad and I'm scared to face her.

Dad: babypie she is your mom, not a rowdy or mafia leader. She's gonna forgive you.

Nan: dad I need to tell you something

Dad: I'm listening babypie

Nan: dad, I kinda like this guy, you know he is-

Dad: (cut her in middle) Manik Malhotra?

Nan: how?

Dad: babypie, I'm your dad. I know everything.

Nan: does mom know?

Dad: well she will if you're not careful. You received the letter means indirectly she is near you. Be careful babypie okay?

Nan: then dad, he met with an accident recently. How was that possible?

Dad: I am cent percent sure it wasn't your mom babypie.

Nan: but how did they find me here then?

Dad: that you should ask your mom only. Leave all this thoughts, okay?

Nan: yes dad. Good night. Take care

With that she cut the call and layed on bed and thus fell asleep.

It was a bright morning and nandini got ready for college and was on her way. She wantedly walked to college as she knew she could catch the guy who was following her. She walked some distance and turned back suddenly and found two guys following her one after the other. She could tell that the first guy was her mother's guy but she didn't knew the second one. Being scared she walked fastly and reached the gate.

 Being scared she walked fastly and reached the gate