Chapter 10

They were talking among themselves, when cabir stomach made a sound to which they heard and laughed.

Cab: (to nandini) hey darling, do you have a raisin?

Nan: Umm I guess yes, but it's at my home.

Cab: okay no problem, how about a date?

With that cabir made a space between his right elbow and body and his left hand tucked front. Nandini silently giggled and put her hand in the space and they made their way to dine area.

Man(whining) : maa, dekha na aapne wo kitna shamelessly flirt kar raha hain uske saath. Wo bhi baar baar. He does that always maa.

Ama: is that so? I'm gonna teach him a lesson.

And everyone made their way to dine area. They saw cabir was handling two plates and going near a table. He gave a plate to nandini and sat beside her and was cracking some jokes. Seeing this scene there was imaginary smoke coming out of his ears. He angrily left from there, while they made their way to that table.

Everyone were silently having there dinner with a few words. By the situation cabir could understand that he was in deep shit trouble. Plus point for cabir , manik too wasn't there with them. Nandini finished what was in her plate and was again going for another serve. While coming back to table, she saw manik on a standing table eating alone and she made her way to his table.

Nan: hey

Man: oh, hi.

And they were eating silently. Manik was happy that she herself came to him and didn't go to that stupid cabir. They were standing in a position that manik could see where cabir people were sitting while nandini back faced them. He was continuously staring cabir which made him conscious and looked at manik. Manik through eyes showed nandini and said through eyes only that she herself came to him and is having dinner. Cabir made whatever face. Manik had a satisfaction look and was eating silently while nandini initiated talk

Nan: This white sauce pasta is amazing.

Man: is it? Well you should try roasted chicken steak with flavored rice.

Nan: ummmm... I am a vegetarian .

Man: what the f? I mean are you serious?

Nan: you swore?

Man: no I  didn't.

Nan: no you just swore.

Man: yeah I did, but leave that, are you seriously vegetarian?

Nan: manik, why would I joke about that?

And here yet again manik went to his dreamland hearing his name from her mouth. He could listen his name all day long with her voice. But manik needs to come back from his dreamland and talk with her

Man: well, you don't look like that!

Nan: yeah, I used to eat. But I stopped eating.

Man: but why?

With that question nandini became silent and manik knew he can't probe further into the matter. Nandini completed her dinner and went away. Manik took his plate and went to his mother's table and sat beside her.

Man: main barbad ho gaya hoon.

Ama: kyun what happened?

Vik: Again cabir teased you?

Man: noo(with crying face) who nandini is vegetarian mama. I'm gonna die

Vik: abeh chup. Dramebaaz (With that vikram left the table and went away while amara gave him a disbelief look and she too went away)