Chapter 19

Happy Reading. I love Inline Comments.

*****

In Manik's car:

Nan: can u drive a bit faster?

Man: kyun?

Nan: woh house is a mess. If they see it, they're freak out. Like how can organized nandini have such a messy house? (With cute pout)

Man: organized nandnin has such a messy house because her soon to-be boyfriend is a mess. Babe, you have to see my room. Mom scolds me every day to clean it but I never clean it.

Nan: then I can come and clean it. (Winking)

Man: you can whenever you want mi-lady (taking her hand and kissing on the back of her hand)

Nandini blushed at this and tried to take her hand back but manik grabbed her hand tightly and kept it on gear and started driving. He did really drive fast, they both reached before anyone and when they made their way to her house and opened, manik gasped. Nandini looked at his expression and entered hurriedly and changed into something comfortably and started cleaning, whereas manik just made a space on couch on sat on it spreading his legs and checking his phone. After some time when he replayed her cleaning and him resting scene in his mind, it did give him jitters. Like they're husband and wife and she's cleaning their house. He blushed at the thought and looked for nandini. When he heard noise from kitchen, he made his way to kitchen and rounded his hands around her waist and rested his head on her shoulders.

Man: (Whispering) wassup?

Nan: I'm making something to eat

Man: I remember we had dinner at the party I guess

Nan: yes manik, but recently my house became a party place for you guys and I should stock up right?

Man: I'm sorry. I've never thought this could trouble you. I totally forgot.

Nan: what are you talking about?

Man: we always come at your place and party and this might disturb you

Nan: are you mad or what? Or because of too much romance your brain stopped working I guess (And she pushed him and made her way to living room)

She then grabbed his collars and came deadly close to him and whispered "You guys never disturb me. Even I like hanging out with you people. So shut away all these stupid thoughts" and gave a peck on his jawline and moved away.

The doorbell rang and everyone came in in. Even navya and abhimanyu too. All of them sat around the table in living room and started giving presents to each other.

(Not showing everyone's gift expect manik's and nandini)

(Manik's Gift to Nandini. Imagine MM+NM)

After the present's session, everyone were lazing around involved in their own world. Manik in nandini, dhruv in alya. Mukti, cabir were telling navya and abhi their greatest pranks of all time. Suddenly nandini took manik's phone and play Justin Bieber- Mistletoe song. She took manik's hand and started dancing. Eventually dhruv dragged alya.