Chapter 20

Happy reading peeps!

*****

After heavy breakfast and silly banters all went to Malhotra mansion. When they got down the jeep mukti and cabir ran into the house making fab3 chuckle while others were confused. Seeing these 3 expressions, manik said it was usual and led their way in.

Here inside the house as soon as cabir n mukti saw amara, they ran and both touched her and started fighting over who touched her first. Amara was fed up and twisted their ears. They both were shouting when others entered in and saw amara twisting their ears. As soon as amara saw nandini she left them and came towards nandini and hugged her. Nandini too hugged back. Here mukti and cabir looked at this scene and smiled mischievously and were about to say something but out of nowhere manik appeared before them and warned. They became silently instantly. Here nandini introduced navya and abhi to amara. Hearing the commotion in living room Vikram came from his study to see what's happening. He on seeing nandini went towards her and took her in a bear hug. Manik saw this and was happy that she a made a place for herself in everyone's heart that are important to him. Meanwhile Dhruv and Aliya went towards the sofa and sat there looking at them.

Then manik suddenly said

Man: maa, we are planning to go to farmhouse for New Year. You both also come na...

Ama: bacha, we would love to but we are invited to other New Year party.

Man: where's the party?

Ama: Didn't see the place yet but the invitation was from Rai's

Man: okay, you guys take care. I'll go pack my bags.

(Turning towards his friends) get lost from here, pack your bags and be here in 1 hour.

Cabir: khadus

Muk: monster

Manik who heard this glared at them. They ignored it and walked towards the door. Nandini stood where she was.

Aliya: nandini, won't you pack your bags?

Nan: wo... wo... I already did (she was stuttering and embarrassed)

Manik saw this, took her hand and went to his room. All of them saw this and laughed at the scene.

Here manik took her to his room, closed the door and pinned her to the wall beside the door and moved dangerously close to her. She started breathing heavily and closed her eyes. Manik snaked his arms around her waist and brought so close that each other's hot breaths were falling one another. Nandini put her hands around manik's neck and thus manik pressed his lips on her and started kissing her passionately.

Nandini tried to stand on her toes, but manik moved his hands to her hips and lifted her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini tried to stand on her toes, but manik moved his hands to her hips and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and started caressing his hair.

Sparkles( On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें