5

Hopefully you enjoy this chap! If you guys want you can message me any time you want. (:

As we pulled up in front of the frat house my eyes bulged out of my skull. So many poeple were already hanging out infront of the house. I couldn't imagine what it is like inside...

"C'mon lets go!" Katie yelled jumping out of the car. I huffed but followed along not sure on how to act. "Act calm and casual." Maddie said patting my shoulder. I guess she read minds now. I nodded my head but still not sure what calm and casuaul is at a god damn frat house. Poeple on the front porch were acknowledging the girls asking them if they wanted a, "hit". We stayed otuside for a few minutes talking with the stoners and I couldn't believe what was going on in front of my eyes.

All five girls took a hit from one of the stoner's pipes. Never in my life would I ever imagine Katie or Samantha doing it. Maddie yes, because well, back in highschool we shared a joint togther in her room.

"Wanna hit?" "Oh no thanks, but thanks though." "Oh c'mon it won't hurt ya." "No seriously it would. My job, it's kinda- no really strict." I said annoyed. I don't need stupid peer pressure set on me. "Geez alright." "Can we go inside now?" All the girls nodded but Maddie stayed back for a few more mintues.

Once we were inside, I was shocked. Never in my highschool years did I go to a party so being here shocked me. So many people, so many red solo cups, so many drunk horny college kids. I cringed watching a girl get touched by a guy. Now that's just degrading.

"Yo Samantha!" I turned around and saw all five girls walking away without me. Ugh. I hurried to catch up and was shocked to see the type of people on the couch. Nothing against them but I mean if you told me in sophmore year of highschool that my friends would be hanging out with a bunch of kids with piericngs and tattoos I probably would have laughed in your face. Don't get me wrong nothing against them because I had and still have a few peircings but with the Navy and all you can't have any but I broke the rules and kept the ones I know I could hide.

"And who's this?" One of them asked getting up and gesutruing toward me. The boy had a shaved head and wore a Bring Me The Horizon T with dark black eye liner. "Hi I'm Lacey." I said sticking my hand out for him to shake it. He looked down and laughed.

"What a spazz." I heard one of them say. I slowly brought my hand down and looked down at the ground. Well this is awkward...

I looked up not sure what to say so I looked down remebering about his shirt.

"I like your shirt." I said remebering what Maddie told me to do. "Uh thanks. And I'm Liam by the way." He said patting my shoulder. Is it still going to be this awkward? I noticed all the girls had red solo cups and I awkwardly stood there in front of the group of punks. "Would you like to introduce me to them." I whispered to Tammy who came back with another drink in her hand and passed it to me.

"Oh yeah. Well as you know this is Liam." Liam smirked eyeing me up and down. "This is Louis." he nodded his head. "Zayn." "Sup." He said bringing his cup to his lips. "Niall." Niall laughed and said hello. "And this is Harry." Harry just sat there with a cold stare. I nodded my head to try to ease the awkwardness. "Well Alright." I mumbled to myself. "So where you from." Niall questioned. I noticed he has a purple patch in the front of his hair. "Born and raised here." I said sipping on the alcohol. Niall nodded and laughed. He had on a simple tanktop that was see through so you could see all the ink on him.

All boys definetly had ink on their bodies and pericings. All with Gauges in their ears and at least one facial peircing.

"Well what are you majoring in?" Louis questioned. "I uh-" "She doesn't go to college." Samantha said wrapping her arm around my shoulder. I looked over at her and could tell she was already feeling good.

"Then why are you even at this party?" Liam questioned. "Well uh they kind of made me come with them." I said motioning to my friends. "She's in the Navy." Maddie piped up smirking at me. I looked over and saw Harry rolling his eyes. He defiantly doesn't like me.

"Okay well where are you from?" I asked curious. "Obviously not here." Harry said scoffing. "And that's why I asked." The girls gasped while I kept nuetral. Niall began to laugh, like really laugh. Harry got up and began to walk away. He bumped shoulders with me, but I don't care. He doesn't scare me.

"The fuck's his deal?" I asked the group of the guy's on the couch. "Ah don't mind him, he's just being himself." Zayn said. I snorted but nodded. Fair enough answer.

"Do you guy's know where the bathroom is at?" Katie nodded and told me that it was up stairs and was to the right and the middle door of the rooms. Doesn't seem that hard to find.

One vote? One comment?