86

"Is he alright?" Emerald asked. I sighed. "I'm not sure.. He seemed pretty pissed."

"Well I mean he's dealing with a couple of little shit heads, I would be too." Jade said. "Yeah but he usually never sounds like this when he calls me. Hell he barely calls me." "I'm sure it's nothing bad." Emerald said.

I finally got to be able to have a day with both Jade and Em. We were roaming around our shopping center catching up and what not.

And truth be told, Emerald is pregnant. It was indeed supposed to be a surprise but I ruined it. I mean I couldn't help it.

It's not my fault I could feel the little bump!

"I'll talk to you guys later." I said hugging them. They both responded with giving me bear hugs and I took them and walked away.

I went over towards my car getting anxious wanting to know why Harry is leaving work early.

Did he beat the shit out of a kid, tell the teacher off, or worse..slept with someone.

I sped off quickly getting towards Green Ville High School. Harry sat there in the parking lot with his back pack right next to him on the curb.

I pulled up right next to him and set the car in park knowing I can't drive and listen at the same time.

"So what happened?" I questioned once he shut the car door. He groaned hitting his head against the head rest.

"You won't believe just what I went through."

"You're right I wouldn't, so spit it out." "I just had a teacher practically force sex on me and you wouldn't believe who the teacher was related to."

I stared at him shocked.

"H-how? How does that even happen?" I questioned. "Well she was a whore, a lonely whore for that as well as being related to one of the biggest sluts."

"I don't mean to assume but was she related to.." "Allie? Yep." He said popping the p. I gasped looking at him.

He smirked shaking his head laughing out loud. "Unbelievable." He muttered. "Well what did you do?" I went in sending in a complaint, as wanting to have a word with Mr. Rios."

"What'd you say?" "That I was sexually harassed and I wrote my number down so he can call me for more information."

"Was that the first time she tried pulling a move on you?" Harry groaned shaking his head. "I wish, but no. She's tried once but I always notice her watching me with desire in her eyes."

I gagged at the thought. I don't mean to sound territorial but only I could look at Harry like that.

I finally got a damn relationship with him and found him to be the love of life and I'm not going to fucking share.

I clicked my tongue in irritation. "You know that lady has a lot of nerve." I spat. "She think that it's suddenly okay to try to mess with my boyfriend." I said out loud.

Harry chuckled listening to me rant on.

"Like who the fuck is she? Out of all people, Allie's mother. Allie's fucking mom!"

"I guess you could say being a whore runs in the family."

"That's not funny, Harry. I'm serious about this, that is so uncalled for especially when children could walk past." I spoke with seriousness.

"And I believe you, trust me if I hadn't calmed myself down before I would have been yelling and ranting just as much as you are." Harry stated.

"Well let's go home? Yeah?"