3

picture of Jade

The list can go on forever on how many guys have screwed me over. I wouldn't consider any of the little flings a boyfriend. Not until they ask me, and guess what? It hasn't happened.

I will admit I have had a fair amount of friends with benefits. Dumb of me, I know but let's be honest, I like sex, and I don't exactly have any privacy around here to where I can just pull out a viabrator and bam self pleasure. And that's kind of weird, I mean I wouldn't want to get caught by any of my friends in their place with one of those. So sex is what I'll choose. Proably everyone who knows about my sex life and thinks I'm foolish.

Hell I even think I am.

Yet here I am still doing the same mistkes over and over again. But hey on the brighter note, Im STD free so that is what matters. And that after last nights case I won't be getting dicked down for awhile.

I got up from Emerald's bed and looked down at her dresser. I glared at the photo of the two. I deserve to be happy too. I left her room and went to the small living room area and groaned. Once again another happy little couple was on my beloved couch.

"Well hello to you to Lace." "Hey Alex." I said getting inbetween both Jade and Alex and smiled. "Could you move the fuck over, I was kind of cuddling with my boyfriend." Jade said jokingly. "You see I would love to but it's been forever since I've seen him." I said scooting closer to Alex. Alex laughed outloud but complied and put his arm around me.

For the longest time Jade and Alex had a long distince relationship. None of their parents knew but they both knew once Jade turned eighteen he would be moving down here in order to get closer to her. It was cute, really. When she had all three of us girls drive with her to pick him up from the airport and when she saw him for the first time. She cried, and so did I. I couldn't help it, Im a helpless romantic.

And when Emerald met Brandon, that was cute too. They both also met online and clicked from there. They live an hour away from each other and when they met for the first time it was sweet. Brandon still lives out there while Em lives here but they both plan on moving in together. Same goes for Jade and Alex.

That's why I need to hurry my ass up and start looking for cheap one room apartments. Or at least a two room so if one of my other friends wants to move in with me she could.

Or there is the factor of moving in back at home. Don't get me wrong I love my house but I want to start to feel indepent, on my own, and also not have to deal with my sisters and brothers. I don't feel like putting up with having to spend my freetime on babysitting the little brats. It's a struggle, really.

All my shit is still there and I know my sisters have already gone through my clothes and already stole all my shirts.

"Hey Lace-" My shoulder got shoved and I looked around. "Sorry what did you say." I asked looking up at the two dressed looking ready to leave. "Yeah we're leaving to go out and get Chinese, want to come?" "Oh no I'm good just bring me a box of oragne chicken and rice home?" They both nodded their heads in acknowledgement and left.

Now I am left alone with my thoughts.