Chapter 21: Horses?

A/n: grab a snack because this chapter is VERY LONG!! ❤️❤️

Recap: I took off my sandals and put them in the back as I ran onto the beach...

"where are you going?!" Quinton yelled at me as I turned around. I looked side to side to see if there's anyone around and luckily, no one was around.  giggled and took off my cover up/pants and and continued running. I then stopped and turned around to look at Quinton.

"what are you doing?!" he yelled at me since we were far away from each other.

"I'm going to swim!" I yell back. I smirked at him as i started walking backwards. He just smirked and shook his head taking off his shirt, shoes and socks and running towards me. I turned back forward and started running a bit faster so he doesn't catch up but who was I kidding. I then ran into the water giggling and turned around to see where he was and I couldn't find him.

"Quinton?" I said in between breaths. I then stopped giggling when I realized he didn't respond.

"Quinton?" I said a bit louder looking around to see if I can find him. I then saw him getting things out of the trunk.

"oh my God" I whispered under my breath. I then saw him coming over to me.

"Hey you." I said after he jogged over to me and stood in front of me. He took my hands and put them around his neck and then put his hands on my waist.

"Hey" he replied with a smirk. I then took his hand and ran further into the water pulling him with me. I have always been paranoid about the ocean waters and Quinton knows that so he didn't let me go in to far because my ADHD take over sometimes and I forget all about my fears. He then took my hand and pulled me, a bit too hard, because I ended up falling on him causing him to fall. I just giggled and looked at him. He then flipped us over so he was hovering over me. I then just looked at him in his eyes admiring the face in front of me. I then put my hand on the back of his neck.

(like this just at the beach)

"God you're gorgeous..." Quinton said looking down at my lips then back up at me. I just started blushing.

"did I say that out loud?" he asked as he noticed I was blushing, I just giggled at his question.

"here I want to show you something." he said getting up and helping me up.

"okay." I giggled following him. We walked over to this dock thing and I saw a paddle boat there. He walked over to it and got on in.

"you coming?" he asked smirking. I giggled and jogged over to the boat. He then took me by my waist and helped me on the boat.

"i brought this Polaroid camera. I know it's not smart but it's in out bag and I just wanted to ask if I could... maybe take some photos of you..." he asked me.

"of course!" I said. "how do you want me?" I said dramatically, putting my hand on my forehead and closing my eyes. We both laughed. We drove a bit, no let me rephrase, Quinton insisted to drive this boat for us. We stopped after a while to take a photo.

"okay just stay like that! That is perfect!" he said and took the photo. It the after like 3 or 4 seconds the photo came out of the camera and we waited for it to form.

"awe the frame is so cute!" I said with a 'awe' pouty face.

(just with blond hair and lighter skin tone)

"oof! That's hot." he said and I giggled. He then walked back to the wheel of the boat and but in his sunglasses. As he started the boat I got on my needs on the seats of the boat and stuck my arms out to my sides.