Chapter 13: Yes Or No?

Recap: "Let me call my mother: I said walking over and picking up my phone.

I call my mom and she awnser after about 3 rings.

" Hey sweety. How's it going there at quinton house??" she says curiosily.

" Hey mum it's going great and we're at the sway house not quintons house" I say laughing.

"oh yes swalala house. Anyways why did you call?" she asked.

"oh is dad there?"

"umm... Let me check."she says then stays silent for a little while.

" ahh yes!" she says.

" ok cause I wanted to ask you guys something..."

" what is it honey your on speaker... Oh and here's Harvey right on time" she said giggling.

"is that Harper? Harper is quinton there?" he asked.

"yes quinton is here why?" I asked looking at quinton.

"can I talk to him?"

"he has a phone and you have a phone. Use it! And leave my guy friends alone would you?" I asked in a sarcastic angry voice.

"well what I wanted to ask is... Uhm... Quinton is going North Carolina to go visit his mum and I was wondering if..." I paused and looked at quinton and the anticipation in his eyes. I walked out of his room to hear the news.

"if you could..." my mother repeated.

"umm.. If I could maybe go with him..." I asked nervously. "oh and it's only for two weeks. There is an extra room so I won't have to sleep with quinton in the same bed and his mother will be there all day so we will be safe." I quickly added.

"sure! I'm fine with it."

"okay but before you say no I jus- wait what?" I ask.

"I'm okay with it! We met quinton he's a very very sweet young boy and I'm fine with it as long as it's no longer than 3 weeks! Do you hear me?" my mother said.

"cross my heart! Eeeek! Thank you thank you thank you thank you mom!!! I love you so much!!! I'll come around in about 20 minutes to come pack!"

"okay honey! I love you too. Bye"

"bye"

I hung up the phone and immediately run back into quintons room. I decided to walk in with a sad face then Yeet the news at him when he doesn't expect it.

"oh no Harper did she say no?..." he asked I just gave him a hug and stuffed my head in his chest acting to be sad.

"Hey I'm gonna go if your not, okay?" he said pulling away from the hugg and looking me in my eyes. I just smirked.

"will then I guess it's good that my parents said yes." I said with a devilish look in my eyes. We both laughed and he engulfed me in a GINORMOUS hug. He lifted me off the ground and I rapped my arms and legs around him. He then pulled away my he still held me and my arms and legs were still rapped around him.

(just in the air)

We were admiring each other's presence when. I realized.

"I have to go pack!" I whisper yelled. I jumped out of his arms and quickly got quintons car keys off of his bed side table and
ran downstairs as quinton followed not running. I got in the passenger seat cause... I still cant drive yet when I realized that I'm gonna have my birthday in North Carolina. I was so happy but I was obviously not gonna remind quinton that I'm gonna have my birthday there because I wanted to see if he would remember.

"to my house... HERE WE GO!!!!" we both laughed and quinton started the car.

When we got there I told quinton that he could hand with Harvey while I pack and what did they do you may be asking? Tik toks.

❤️678.3k 💬8342

@qgriggs: aye the best duo reunites once again! @CoolHarvey

Tap to view comments...

❤️381k 💬9.6k

@CoolHarvey: I'm back with my brother!! 😂😂 @qgriggs

Comments...

@quinton.harper: well that would be awkward if he was your brother😂😂 since I mean quinton and Harper.

@Harper.Jones: can I have my buddy back pwetty pweas?
>@CoolHarvey: ha nOpE!
>@qgriggs: ill be up in a second! 😂😂

I was busy packing when I got a notification on my phone. I pick up the phone and see that Quinton posted some videos so I checked them out.

"okay I'm done packing!!" I yell from my room door. A few seconds later as I was zipping up my bags quinton came in.

"so I see you drooling over me eh?" I say turning towards him.

"I can't control my feelings..." he said grabbing my waist. I was looking him in his eyes and moved closer to him.

"I can't either but I just love teasing you to much..." I whisper and pull out of his grip. I pick up my bags and quinton helps me take them to his car. I say my goodbyes since we're leaving early morning tomorrow around 3 to 4 am. Quinton started the car and drove back to sway. I woke up the next morning by Quinton lightly shaking me awake.

"wake up silly goose. We're at the airport." he says the first sentence in a funny voice causing me to give him a raspy morning giggle while stretching. I realized he must of carried me to the car since I was asleep and the passenger seat was set down for me. I turned around and saw Griffin in the back since he was gonna take quintons LA car back to sway. We boarded the plane after all the metal detecter and airport things we have been through.

"here we go!" he says.

"here we go." I repeated looking out the airplane window nervously.

"everything ok?" he asked putting his hand on my thigh. I look at him and lay my head in his shoulder.

"I've just... I... umm. I don't know how to say this..."

"you know I'm always here for you no matter what. Right?" he says lifting my head and looking at me.

"I've just never been out of LA and I've... Never been on a plane." I say nervously.

"Hey look at me it's ok! I'm gonna be here and I've anything is gonna happen I'll say with you but we'll be ok." he says putting his hand on the side of my face, I put my hand on top of his and slightly tilt my head in comfort...

1183 words