Chapter 17: Dad

Recap: "am I interrupting something?" a unrecognizable voice says from the door...

"dad?!" Quinton said suprised and sat up and so did Atso. When they saw its his father they both jumped up and ran over to him. I got up to go meet him. After Quinton pulled away from the hug he introduced us.

"dad this is my girlf- I mean Harper. This is Harper."

"hello mister sir."

"hello Harper please call me Tom. I've heard so much about you. You look and sound like a very nice girl." he said and a warming smile appeared on his face. I smiled back at him.

"thank you Tom! I hope what you heard about me was good." I giggled and looked at Quinton. He looked at me and smirked.

"you look extra happy today son. Not that you don't look happy usually you just look extra happy today for some reason. You're smile is wider than usual and you're standing up straight." Tom said looking at Quinton with a frown. I started giggling and quinton just lightly chuckled since we both know why he's happy.

"that's what I said!" I say while laughing. We all started laughing together.

"I'm just in a extra happy mood today." Quinton said widening the smile on his face. Tom was on his way out when.

"oh dad before you go... umm... I was wondering if you would do a tik tok with me later?" Quinton asked. A smile spread across Tom's face.

"of course! I'll come here when I'm done packing out." his father said causing him to smile even wider, if it's even possible.

"I guess today is just your day!" I said plopping on my bed.

"I guess it is." Quinton said after closing my door and plopping on top of me so he hovered over me. He then leaned in wanting to kiss me.

"oh you're not that lucky." I said while I put my finger in front of his lips. I then dragged it down dragging his bottom lip down with it.

"wow" I said.

"what" he asked confused.

"it just bothers me how sexy you can be without even trying." I said gently pushing some of his hair out of his face.

"well do you know what bothers me?" he asked.

"what?" I said exhaling and rapping my arms around his neck.

"that you're sexy every second of the day. Doesn't matter if you're sleeping, crying, sick or just chilling your always so fucking hot and that bothers me because it takes every last drop of my strength to not kiss the living life out of you in public or here at home." he said. His words made me blush.

"Stoooooop!" I said pulling him closer to me and digging my head in the crook of his neck.

"you're so cute when you blush." he said sitting up straight. I then got into bed since it was cold here in North Carolina. Quinton got up and gave me a kiss on my for head then left to his room. I got my phone and started watching Riverdale. About 5 minutes later Quinton comes back into my room and so does Atso. Atso then comes and lays down in my lap and Quinton lays down next to me. Just as he laid down he locked his phone. Then I got a notification.

'Quinton griggs tweeted'