Chapter 5: Introduction

Recap:"yes! Come look!!" emma said causing all the boys to run over to her to watch the video...

"WOAH!! That was so steamy my dude!" Kio said laughing.

"okay okay give me my camera I got to edit the video!" Harper said after taking the camera by Emma and waking off to her room.

____ time skip 2 days later ____

Harper's POV:

I was busy uploading the video until someone knocked on my door.

"Tristan if it's you again I swear I'm gonna chase you through this whole house until I get to RIP your head off!! Stop bothering me!" I yelled from my bed before getting out of bed.

"WOAH okay sorry!" I heard Quinton say from the other side of the door. I opened up the door.

⚠️⚠️ Sensitive content ⚠️⚠️

"omg quinton I really needed to see you face right now." I say laughing and letting him in. He closed the door behind him without taking his eyes off me. I felt tension in the air but sexual tension. I couldn't hold my self anymore so I pushed him against the door and kissed him and I thought I locked the door in the proses. He was confused at first but then kissed me back. I jumped into his arms and rapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist when he flipped us over so he was in charge with my back against the wall. The kiss later on turned into a make out session and got more aggressive by the second. I then slipped my hands under his shirt lifting it up and over his head and immediately started kissing him again. He then unbuttoned the first button of my shirt then stop the kiss.

"we don't have to do this..." he said looking down at the buttons on my shirt in lust. I looked at him and admired how thoughtful he was. I then realize that I promised my parents that I'll go to the mall with them, Harvey and Tristan today.

"oh my God!" I said stressed.

"what?" he asked.

"what time is it?!" I asked still pinned against the wall by him.

"umm I don't know why?" he asked in confusion.

"Harper! We have to go!" Tristan said walking into my room.

"oh my God!" she said. We just looked at her and froze. Untill she started taking pics. I jumped out of his arms and buttoned my shirt back up and he put his shirt back on.

"okay I'll meet you at the car!" I said running into the bathroom.

Quintons POV:

"thanks for the cock block man!" I said playfully hitting Tristans shoulder.

"I'm sorry I didn't know." she said laughing. "trust me on this one, if I knew I would have left you two and just told my parents that she wasn't feeling good" we both just started laughing when. After a while Harper came out of the bathroom.

Harper's POV: