Chapter 4: The Dam

Recap: "it looks better on you" he says admiring me in his shirt...

I move the camera a bit so they can se me sitting on the dock thingy. I stick my hands out and put them on Quintons shoulders and he lifts me up by my hips and gently places me in the water. He didn't remove his hands from my waist and my arms were around his neck. I thought that, that was the time to mess with him. I lean in an he also leans in. Our noses were almost touching until right before i was about to kiss him I whispered on his lips.

"nice try!" and get off him and swim away.

"oh I'm gonna get you back for that!" he said swimming after me.

Quintons POV:

How was she able to pull away? I mean look at me!

How can you pull away from a kiss if this face is infront of you

How can you pull away from a kiss if this face is infront of you. Anyways.

(italics is their thougts)

Okay Jones I see what game your playing but what you don't know is that two people can play your little game.

I swam over to her and picked her up. She rapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. It drives me crazy. How she is the only girl that I actually like that doesn't throw herself at me and knows how to play with my mind.

Harpers POV:

He came over to me and and picked me up and I rapped my arms around his neck, played with his hair and rapped my legs around his waist.

I lean in and he leans in as well and this time I thought did let it happend I was about to kiss him when...

Quintons POV:

She was about to kiss me and what I did was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life, I had to resist her kiss.

"two people can play your little game Jones" I whisper on her lips.

"we'll see about that." she says booping my nose and swimming away.

Oh shit! How is she so... GODDAMN SEXY! I mean it's weird to say that cause she is only 15 but like... GIRL! how do you even do dat?

I swam over to Harper who was already out of the water. She was busy setting up her camera in a tree not so far away so it could show us two. I decided to slap her ass while I had the opportunity since she was bent over busy setting up the camera.

Harpers POV:

"QUINTON GRIGGS YOU MOTHERCHUCKER I SWEAR TO GOD! IF YOU LAY YOUR HAND... ON MY ASS ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I'M GOING TO KISS YOU UNTILL THERE IS NO OXYGEN IN YOUR LUNGS!!" I yell without realizing what I really said.

"well in that case..." Quinton said and grabbed my ass again. I immediately turned around kissed him. I honestly really enjoyed it. I knew he didn't think I was being serious so I thought I'd do it to show him who's boss here. After a few seconds he kissed me back. The innocent kiss later on turned into a make out session. His one hand was on my hip and the other on my ass as I was standing on my tippy toes to kiss him with my arms rapped around his neck. He then tapped my thigh signaling for me to jump so I did and he picked me up and I giggled a bit in between kisses rapping my legs around his waist. I then pulled away and grasped for air. We rested our heads against each other just looking into each other's eyes with me breathing heavily and him slightly breathing hardly.

"I thought you said your gonna kiss me untill there is no oxygen in my lungs left?" he whisperer and chuckled. I started laughing with him and we just looked at each other for a while almost wonder if we should kiss again. I then decided to mess with him again. He looked at my lips and looked back up at my eyes bitting his lip. I then moved closer so our lips were almost touching then I whispered.

"that's all you get for today mister Griggs." sexualy and jumped out of his arms to go get my clothes.

Cameras view

(just at the dam, him shirtless and her in his shirt)

Harper's POV:

I totally stunned him. I thought to myself walking away giggling.

"we should probably get going it's getting late." I say.

"privacy?" I said looking at Quinton who was staring at me with his shirt that I was busy taking off. He then turned around and I got dressed.

___ at Tristans house ___

"And then he took me home" I said to the girls in Tristans room after I changed into this.

(the shirt was just button up tho and she didn't have a bra under)

"AHHH!" the girls squealed in existement.

"okay! I get that you guys are excited and all but please stop screaming!" I ask them.

"sorry baby we're just excited! Your first kiss!!" Tristan yelled again. "sorry" she said.

Quintons POV:

"and then I brought her back here." I told the boys. We were all sitting in the living room.

"yo bro she's a keeper dude!" Bryce said.

"I mean buddy's got a big crush on Harper so might as well ehe?" Josh said laughing.

"Ima go check on the girls if anyone wanna come with?" I ask the boys.

"yeah sure" Bryce said and came with me so did Josh. We came to the door and before we knocked we over heard Harper say something.

"but what if he's just using me for the fun of it?" she asks the girls.

"trust us Harper this boy I can guarantee you has the heart eyes for you girl! After that video of you and Quinton kissing I can tell you that he's not using you!" Devan says. Bryce and Josh opened the door.

"VIDEO?!" they yelled together causing all the boys to run to the room.

"it was recorded?" Josh asked curiously.

"YES! come look!!" Emma yelled and all the boys ran over to her to watch the video...

1048 words

A/n: hope you guys are enjoying the book! 😘🥺