Chapter 7: Dance

Recap: I picked up my phone and it was...

Incoming video call from
Tristan🤪😈
Awnser                Decline  

"Hey why are you calling?" I asked and saw a drunk Tristan.

"I at fro- front door." she said with a hiccup and giggled.

"oh ok we're coming." I said and hung up.

"what do I do?!" I ask looking at quinton worried.

"look under the bed!" he said. And there it was.

"quinton you're a genius!" I yelled and put on the bra after he left the room. I then put on one of quintons shirts on that was long enough so I don't have to put on a pants. I ran down and quinton was on his way to the door when he saw me in his shirt he just froze and looked at me.

"what's wrong?"

"nothing you just look good in my clothes." He said tugging on the shirt I was wearing. I gave him a peck and walked over to the door.

"what was that for?" he asked in confusion.

"is a 'thank you for the compliment and for being so fucking adorable' kiss." I said opening the door.

"finally!!" Bryce yelled and carried Tristan to the living room and placing her on the couch.

"I like you bry- Bryce!" Tristan said standing up. "let's dance!" she yelled and grabbed Bruce's hands and put it on her waist. She then put her arms around his neck and layed her head on his chest and started rocking side to side.

"yeah!" Devan yelled and grabbed jadens hand and did the same and so did Emma and Kio, griffin and Dixie and Anthony and Avani. Which left me and quinton alone. I was like 'fuck it'

"Alexa play birthday sex by Jeremiah" I said

I walked over to quinton and he saw what I was doing so he went along with it everybody gathered around and looked at us dancing

( 0:53-1:50)

I was standing infront of quinton and bow forward a bit to imadate us having sex and he throws it forwards.

"WOAH!!!" everybody yelled.

After like 20 minutes everyone was passed out because they were either drunk or just tired. Then quinton came up to me after I tucked Tristan in on one of the couches. I gently take his hand and softly walk over to his room.

"I didn't know you could dance!" he said after he closed the door. I blushed and looked down.

"you're really good! We should dance like that more..." he teased. I just laughed.

"yeah, we should..." I said and looked at him smirking at me.

"why don't we dance now?" he asked.

"what?"

"yeah! Come here."

"okay" I said and came up to him.

"Alexa play 'in those jeans' by Ginuwine"

( 0:45-2:03 )

The song stopped with us on the floor on our knees with me in his lap laying back.

"yeah we definitely need to do this more!" he said out of breath looking down. I looked down and saw that the shirt I was wearing was scrunched up to my waist and my black lace panties stuck out.

(without the shorts and shoes so it was kinda short

(without the shorts and shoes so it was kinda short.)

I quickly stood up and fixed the shirt. When quinton stood up I don't know if quinton enjoyed but I sure as hell know his little buddy down there REALLY enjoyed it. I looked down and looked back up giggling.

"what?" he said smirking.

"someone's a bit excited." I said looking down and pointing out his little buddy. He the put his hand over his dick and got into bed. I just laughed and I set up my phone to make a tik tok.

(pretend its Harper and quinton)
❤️2M 💬10.9k

@Harper.Jones: @qgriggs ❤️

Comments...

@brycehall: why are you two still up? It's 3am!
>@Harper.Jones: tell that to @qgriggs who wants to me to dance at 3am in the morning
>@qgriggs: you agreed. You could have just said no.
>@Harpersbiggestfan: dAnCe?
>@Harper.Jones: jup!❤️
>@hater1: I bet you probably suck at it!

I sighed after reading that comment and put my phone down. They're probably right maybe quin is just telling me I'm good so he doesn't hurt my feelings.

"Hey don't listen to the haters they haven't seen you dancing but they will now and then see how good you are!" quinton said.  I looked up at him.

"what do you mean they will now?" I asked confused.

"we... Are going to record us dancing and post it on tik tok. Then take some videos and photos for Instagram." he said taking my hand and pulling me up, he used a bit to much strength which caused me to fall forward on him but at least the wall was there. Our noses were touching. My hands next to his head on the wall and his on my waist. I then took my one hand and put I on Quintons and the other hand on the side of his face.

"so that video?" I asked.

"it can wait." quinton said kissing me. We kissed for awhile untill I pulled away and got my camera and set it up for the video that were gonna shoot tomorrow. I was on my way to the living room when I felt someone grab my wrist. I slightly flinged and looked back and saw...
896 words

A/n: I know this one is a bit short but I have a feeling that the next one is gonna be long.