MANAGER CHOICE

(A: I mean, what kind of idol would you be if you didn't have a ff with your manager? 😂 Here you have the last choice, Ann manager)

SEJUN'S POV
How can I do it in a way that I don't hurt them too much? I can't just lie to myself and accept their love... I need to follow my heart. I can't betray my feelings...

-Sejun: Girls... Do you think that we could talk?
-Jeongyeon: Sure, what is it? (smiles)
-Sejun: Uhm... You see, my dating ban is over... And well I wasn't sure about telling you this... I... I like someone... (looks down)
-Jihyo: Oh, so... Do you mean that you actually decided which of us are you going to date?
-Sejun: I want to apologise to all of you... I love you, I love you with all my heart! But... After dating all of you, I've discovered that I can't see any of you further than my lovely members... I'm in love with someone else, I can't take her off my head...
-Dahyun: Oppa... Are you rejecting all of us? (pouts)
-Sejun: (sighs) In short, I am... But I can't do anything about it, I can't lie to myself... I like Ann noona...
-All: Your manager?!
-Sejun: (nods) I'm sorry...
-Nayeon: I knew you liked older girls... (sighs) You could had chosen me... Why do you like her?
-Sejun: I don't know... I just like her, do you actually need a reason to like someone?
-Sana: Aww... (looks down) I feel really weird right now... I'm sad because you didn't choose me, but I'm actually happy because someone can make you happy (smiles) I hope you last long, Junjun.
-Sejun: The thing is... I haven't told her her yet... I don't know how should I-
-Jihyo: Sing to her...
-Sejun: Huh?!
-Mina: That's right, you once made a song for us... Just do the same for her explaining your feelings (smiles)
-Sejun: Are you gonna help me with this?! (surprised)
-Chaeyoung: We love you dummy, of course we are gonna help you... If you are happy, then we are happy too (smiles)
-Sejun: Girls, thank you, really! (smiles and hugs them)

After talking with the girls, they understood my feelings perfectly. And although I knew that it hurted them, I allowed them to help me with Ann noona's surprised.

Chaeyoung is just awesome for composing, and I also asked for help to the lyrics... Before anything, Twice is a family who supports all and each of the members. And right now it has been proved. I'm so happy to belong to this group.

-Time skip some weeks later-

-Sejun: It's done! I have the song ready... After two days of recording it is finally done... (happy)

-Jihyo: Congrats oppa (smiles) Now you know what to do

-Sejun: Yeah, the hardest part... (gulps) I hope I find the exact words to tell her about my feelings...
-Jeongyeon: C'mon, you just need to make her listen to the song... She'll understand (smiles)
-Sejun: Do you really think so?
-Chaeyoung: (hugs you) C'mon oppa, you've worked so hard for this, you can do it! Fighting!
-Jihyo: Yeah, good luck! (smiles and pushes you inside the office)
-Ann: Oh, Sejun-ssi... Is there... Something wrong? (smiles)
-Sejun: N-No... Actually... Uh... (looks to the door)
-Jeongyeon: (signals you to keep on going and gives you thumbs up)
-Sejun: (sighs) I made something and I would like you to listen to it... Then, give me your opinion (smiles)
-Ann: Of course! It'll be a pleasure! (smiles)
-Sejun: (hands her the USB) It doesn't have a cover yet... Its just the audio, sorry... (sweating)
-Ann: It's okay, I'm sure it is still a master piece (smiles and starts listening to it)

-Ann: This...
-Sejun: Yeah?
-Ann: It's so beautiful! (smiles) Are you planning to dedicate it to any girl? Now that your dating ban is over... (smirks)
-Sejun: Actually, it is made thinking of someone... (smiles shyly)
-Ann: Ah, that someone must be really lucky... She should have done something incredible on her other life.
-Sejun: I don't know, did you save the world or something like that? Ah, it doesn't matter the answer to that question... You saved my world the moment I met you (smiles)
-Ann: (blushed mess) W-What are you saying so suddenly Sejun-ssi?!
-Sejun: (clears your throat) You know, I've been feeling weird towards you lately... I can't help but to smile when you smile... I'm happy when you are happy... I... I like you noona!
-Ann: Omo! (blushed and surprised) Y-You like me?! But I'm older than you... And, I'm not an idol... I don't have that many money, how could I make you happy... I-
-Sejun: I love you just the way you are... (smiles) I don't care about the age difference... It is just a stupid number. I truly love you, and I would love you whether you were a baker, a doctor, a singer, a firefighter, whatever! Cause it would still be you, noona... (holds her hands and looks straight to her eyes) Would you like to be my girlfriend?
-Ann: Sejun-ssi... I... Oh my god, yes! (jumps into your arms and hugs you tight)
-Sejun: Thank you! Thanks for accepting my feelings! I promise that I'll do my best to make you happy... (smiles)

-Ann: Thanks for loving someone like me

-Ann: Thanks for loving someone like me... I'll also try my best to make you happy (tiptoes to peck your lips)
-Jihyo: (starts clapping) I feel so proud of him...
-Chaeyoung: Oppa is so romantic, I'm really happy for him... (swipes a fake tear)
-Jeongyeon: Well, our job here is done, we should return to the dorm...
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, I told Nayeon eonnie to take care of everyone...
-Jihyo: You left her in charge of the dorm?! Let's rush over there!

After my confession to Ann noona, I enjoyed my romance life with her like a happy kid with a new toy. She makes me the happiest, she's my strength. I'm really really happy to finally know what love is.

-THE END-

(A: I just wondered if you knew about this MV where Sejun appeared. It could actually be a grey representation of your relationship with Ann manager, so here it is. Now it is the real end hahaha. Thanks for all the support to this book everyone, it makes me so happy 😁)