CHAPTER 25

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip to the next morning-

I wake up and head to the kitchen in order to have breakfast. For my surprise, Momo is already awake. Normally her lazy ass makes her sleep until we need to leave for practices...

-Sejun: (grabs the milk) Good mor-
-Momo: Don't! (hits your hand making you drop the milk)
-Sejun: Ouch! What was that for?! I just want to prepare a coffee...
-Momo: Junjun, come with me today! (chuckles)
-Sejun: (rubbing your hand) Where are you going? You are normally still sleeping...
-Momo: Today in gonna film a new blog for Twice TV (smiles) You know, I cook cookies or cakes... It is really fun, you should try it with me...
-Sejun: Ah, you want to cook... (smiles) Cool, let's do it... But, why did you make me drop the milk? Now we'll need to clean this mess... (sighs)

-Momo: Because I didn't want you to have breakfast yet

-Momo: Because I didn't want you to have breakfast yet... (smiles) We'll eat what we prepare! I'll prepare a delicious breakfast for you...
-Sejun: I won't end up poisoned, right?
-Momo: (pouts) Why are you this mean to me?!
-Sejun: I don't know, it's just that I have never seen you cooking at the dorm...
-Momo: Because I just cook when there are cameras near... That way I'll be able to impress Once (chuckles)
-Sejun: I think you already impress them at the stage... You are really talented. I love your singing (smiles)
-Momo: Yeah, I dance since--Wait, did you say singing? (confused)
-Sejun: Yeah, why?
-Momo: That's not what they use to tell me... I'm the dancing machine... No one talks about my vocals...
-Sejun: They don't?! (surprised) They should... Your voice is really charming... (smiles and walks past her)
-Momo: (blushes) Junjun!
-Sejun: Hmm? (smiles and turns around)
-Momo: Thank you (smiles) Is good to be praised like that... And if it's you the one praising me... Well, I feel like dying-
-Sejun: (chuckles) You Momoring, I'm hungry... Let's head fast to the studio...
-Momo: Ah right, you want to have breakfast... (smiles and heads towards you)

We leave our dorm and head to JYP building, to our filming studio. Should I have told the rest that I was spending the morning with Momo? Well, they'll find out...

-Momo: Ah, they are still preparing everything... Let's sit at the couch meanwhile... (smiles)
-Sejun: Okay... (sits at the couch and yawns)
-Momo: Are you still sleepy? (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah... The solo project was hard... Also the promotions...
-Momo: Lay on me then... You can rest until we start...
-Sejun: (lay your head at her shoulder) Thank you Momo...
-Momo: You are welcome... (smiles)
-Sejun: Momoring... You changed your shampoo, didn't you? (chuckles)
-Momo: You noticed?! (surprised)
-Sejun: Yeah, I love it... It is really sweet... (chuckles)
-Momo: I knew you would like it, and I changed it for you... You said on an interview that you liked girls who smelled sweet...

-Sejun: (chuckles) You surely are near to my ideal type

-Momo: Are you flirting with me? (looks at you)
-Sejun: I don't know... I'm way too sleepy now to know what I'm doing...
-Momo: Hmm. Whatever you are doing, keep on doing it... Maybe, at this rate we are going out tomorrow... (chuckles)
-Sejun: (laughs) You are really something else Moguri...
-Momo: Oh, it is ready, let's go!

We head in front of the cameras, and following the instructions given by the chef, we try to prepare a chocolate cake.

-Momo: Ah, this reminds me...
-Sejun: Hmm? (adding sugar)
-Momo: Next week is White Day... What are you going to do? (smiles)
-Sejun: Me? (smiles)
-Momo: You'll give me candies, right?
-Sejun: Isn't that what boys give to the person they love?
-Momo: Exactly... (smirks)
-Sejun: (chuckles) Director-nim, you are cutting that right? (laughs)
-Momo: (playfully hits you) He won't be cutting anything...

While the cake is being baked at the oven, we head to the couch and have a break. Damn it, at this rate the time for breakfast will be over...

-Sejun: (your tummy growls)
-Momo: (notices) Are you that hungry?
-Sejun: Yeah, you didn't allow me to have breakfast... (pouts)
-Momo: Ah, sorry... I didn't know it would take us that much to prepare the cake... (smiles) But don't worry, I brought something sweet with cherry taste... Would you like it? (smirks)
-Sejun: (happy) You brought something?!
-Momo: Yup, close you eyes... I'm sure that you'll like it... It'll become one of your favorites...
-Sejun: Okay... (closes your eyes)
-Momo: (puts her arms around your neck and licks her lips) Are you ready? (smirks)

 (closes your eyes) -Momo: (puts her arms around your neck and licks her lips) Are you ready? (smirks)

-Sejun: Uhm... What are you doing Moguri?
-Momo: Shh... You'll make the director catch us... Please be quiet Junjun...
-Sejun: (tries to open the eyes)
-Momo: Don't pabo-ya!
-Sejun: Momo...
-Momo: Junjun-ah... I'll show you that here the cake is not what's really sweet...

I'm still not able to see anything, but soon I notice Momo breathing hitting my face. My gosh... Is she really gonna do it this way? She took advantage of me...

She pressed her lips against me... Damn it! I ignored the fact that I don't have the experience as she does... She had a boyfriend before, but I didn't! I just kissed Mina and Jeongyeon...

-Momo: Aren't you going to taste it?
-Sejun: W-what should I taste?
-Momo: My lips of course... (smiles) Work your tongue too...
-Sejun: Momoring... I haven't make out with anyone...
-Momo: Then today will be your first time... (chuckles)
-Sejun: You are seriously taking advantage of me... Huh?
-Momo: I like you too much... I want to go a little further... I'm sure that I can give you what the other members can't...

Not allowing me to answer back, she seals her lips with mine and tries to explore my mouth with her tongue. Oh my god... If the director saw us, we would be on trouble...

But really. Now that I'm having a better taste of it, it's true. Momo's really sweet and addictive... Gosh... Im way too enchanted by her...