CHAEYOUNG CHOICE

SEJUN'S POV
-Filming Running Man-

-MC: So... We'll divide into two teams and our goal is to pick as many of this tags as possible... (smiles) Each of you will have a tag on your back, and you need to protect it... The team with more tags wins... Understood?
-All: Yeah~
-Chaeyoung: I'm fast... We'll win... (confident)
-Sejun: Let's do our best (smiles and bumps fists with her)
-MC: (points out the difference of height) You look like a comedian duo...
-All: (laugh)
-Sejun: That's not true... (chuckles) Chaeyoung has the perfect height of a girlfriend...
-MC: Oh (surprised) Are you two going out?
-Sejun: Huh? (embarrassed)
-Chaeyoung: We are not we are not! (panicking)

-MC: Oh (surprised) Are you two going out?-Sejun: Huh? (embarrassed)-Chaeyoung: We are not we are not! (panicking)

Then, a weird sound gave us the signal that the game started... We all started running through the place and trying to hide... Gosh, this is fun but it's dangerous too... I can feel the adrenaline taking control of myself...

I find a big rock where I can hide myself... I peek outside but no one is near... Or at least, that's what I thought.

Suddenly, I spot Chaeyoung running while blaming Sana for leaving her alone... She's cute. Like really. Even when she's in danger... Wait a moment... Chaeyoung belongs to my team!

I must help her out... Who's chasing her? Jihyo? It'll be easy... Jihyo won't notice it but I'll steal her tag before she takes Chaeyoung's...

-Sejun: I'm sorry Jihyo! (takes her tag and keeps running towards Chaeyoung)
-Jihyo: Oppa?! When did you... Ah! (realizes that she lost and pouts)
-Sejun: Sorry... (chuckles) Chaeyoung-ah... You are safe...
-Chaeyoung: I'm dead tired of running... Jihyo was really scary... (laughs)
-Sejun: We can't stay here tho... We need to hide...
-Chaeyoung: No way I can't--(you carry her) Oppa what are you doing?! (blushes)
-Sejun: Of course I'm gonna save you... I'll bring you with me! (chuckles and starts running while carrying her)

I head where I was hiding at first, and then I place Chaeyoung down again. Woah... I look at Chaeyoung and she looks tired but she still looks pretty...

-Sejun: Chaeyoung-ah, you are really pretty... (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: (shy) T-Thank you...
-Sejun: Here we are safe... (smiles) I hope we win...
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, we'll win for sure... We are the best (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah... (smiles) Oh, Chaeyoung... Since we are both here alone...
-Chaeyoung: (covers her body)
-Sejun: I won't do anything to you! (laughs)
-Chaeyoung: Oppa, I look small but I can kick your ass if you deserve it...
-Sejun: I know, I know... I just want to show you a tattoo... (pulls your sleeve up) What do you think of it?
-Chaeyoung: (notices a Strawberry with a "C") Oppa... You really took-
-Sejun: You know... I wanted to have a moment alone with you... But with our members it's impossible... (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: Why did you want some time alone with me? (embarrassed) It's embarrassing...
-Sejun: I should have done it before and in another way and place... But this is my only chance... Chaeyoung-ah, I like you...
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, I like you too (smiles)
-Sejun: No, no, but like in a romantic way... (laughs) I want to go out with you...
-Chaeyoung:... (goes blank)
-Sejun: Chaeyoung-ah?
-Chaeyoung: (jumps on you and hugs you) This is real? Are you sure?
-Sejun: Of course I am... (chuckles and starts leaning in)

Before my lips could touch Chaeyoung's, I feel how someone is pulling my shirt from the back

Before my lips could touch Chaeyoung's, I feel how someone is pulling my shirt from the back... Which means that someone is taking my tag... I turn around to find Nayeon with a smug face...

-Nayeon: Kids, you should leave the confessions game for another moment... (smirks) Chaeyoung-ah, it's your turn now...
-Sejun: Chae, start running away I'll stop her... I'll sacrifice for our love (joking)
-Chaeyoung: (laughs) Oppa! I'll win this for you... (runs away)
-Nayeon: Kid let me go after her!
-Sejun: No way noona! (laughs)

-Time skip until the game is off-

-MC: So today's winner is blue team! (starts clapping)
-Sejun: Aww man... (falls on your knees)
-Chaeyoung: Agh... (does the same)
-Sejun: I have the feeling that this is my fault... (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: It's okay... We may have lost the game, but we won something better, don't you think? (holds your hand)
-Sejun: Yeah, definitely... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Okay, everyone let's return back to the dorm! Today the loosers will be preparing the dinner...
-Sana: No fair... (pouts)

We returned back to the dorm and as a punishment, we had to prepare the dinner for everyone. To be honest, I'm used to this so it is not a punishment at all... And I'm with Chaeyoung... So it's totally fine...

-Sejun: Chaeyoung-ah do you need some help over there? -Chaeyoung: Nope, I'm doing fine

-Chaeyoung: Nope, I'm doing fine... (smiles)
-Sana: Oppa I need some help... (smiles)
-Sejun: Okay... Momoring, help Sana over there... I'll help Chaeyoung...
-Sana: But she said that--(notices you staring at Chaeyoung and then back hugging her) Never mind... Momo help me~
-Sejun: (whispering) We should go on a date soon... Don't you think? Maybe shopping?
-Chaeyoung: You know me good... (chuckles) we need to buy couple clothes... And also more material so I can paint...
-Sejun: Sounds cool... (smiles) I'll pose for you...
-Chaeyoung: (nods cutely) That'll be the best...
-Sejun: (smiles) Chaeyoung-ah...
-Chaeyoung: Hmmm?
-Sejun: I love you...
-Chaeyoung: (shy) I love you too...
-Jeongyeon: (from the living room) How much time will it take for us to have the dinner ready? More cooking fast and less saying cheesy vomiting stuff... Thank you~
-Everyone: (laughs)
-Sejun: We really need some time alone...
-Chaeyoung: Later on I'll head to your room... (smiles)
-Sejun: Cool, I'll show you something I've been working on for you... I would like to include it in our next album...
-Chaeyoung: Fine, we'll talk about it later... (kisses your cheek)

After having the dinner all together, Chaeyoung and I headed to my room. And I played the new song where I obviously dedicate and express all my feelings for her. From now on, I'll just focus on making her happy and enjoying our time together...

-THE END-