CHAPTER 15

SEJUN'S POV
Once we were done with the race where Tzuyu lost because she stopped to fix the camera that was filming her. Dahyun brought us to another fancy restaurant... Damn it, it looks like we eat the whole day long...

-Dahyun: Let's go~ (really happy)
-Tzuyu: (whispering) She looks way too happy...
-Chaeyoung: She got to ride the luge alone with oppa...
-Tzuyu: Tzuyu's jealous... (pouts)
-Chaeyoung: Same girl, same... (sighs)
-Dahyun: C'mon, walk faster girls! (chuckles)
-Sejun: Right, we have plenty of stuff to do yet... (chuckles)

-Chaeyoung: Right, oppa's right

-Chaeyoung: Right, oppa's right... We still have lot of stuff to do... Which means...
-Tzuyu: More opportunities... (smiles) Let's do this...

Once we finish having dinner, it was finally my time to be the organizer! Ah, this is cool... I'm gonna surprise them a lot with this...

-Dahyun: I'm looking forward to what oppa has prepared... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Yeah, I wonder where are we going now...
-Sejun: Hmm... Hmm... It's a place for our strawberry Princess... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: (looking like cutest cub ever) Seriously? Where are we going oppa?
-Sejun: Follow me and you'll discover it... (chuckles)

We get inside the car and I start driving off to a strawberry plantation. There they hand you the material needed to pick strawberries... Then you can either eat them or prepare a cute pot and give it to someone else as a gift... I think that she'll really like it...

-Sejun: Okay, we are here (stops the car)
-Tzuyu: Where are we? This is just a plantation...
-Dahyun: Oppa... Are we lost? (jokes)
-Sejun: Of course not... (pouts) We are here because we are about to have our dessert...
-Dahyun: Really?! Here?
-Sejun: Yup... (smiles) Chaeyoung-ah...
-Chaeyoung: Hmm? Tell me oppa... (smiles)
-Sejun: We are in a strawberry plantation... (smiles) I know that your grandparents used to have strawberries plants too... So I thought that you would like this...
-Chaeyoung: Oppa... (almost tearing)
-Tzuyu: Ah, don't cry, why are you crying... (hugs Chaeyoung)
-Dahyun: Agh, good job oppa, you made her emotional... (chuckles)
-Sejun: Sorry, sorry...
-Chaeyoung: (suddenly super hype) Okay, this is perfect oppa!
-Sejun: (chuckles) They'll hand us the material needed to pick up the strawberries... And then, we can either eat them or... Put them in a pot, decorate it and hand them as a gift...
-Dahyun: You totally prepared this activity thinking of Chaeyoung, didn't you oppa? (chuckles)
-Sejun: Yeah well... (smiles) I prepared my activities thinking in you three...
-Dahyun: Oppa is really kind... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Yeah, I'm so touched... Thank you oppa (smiles and bows)
-Sejun: Not biggie... (chuckles) Oh, let's compete... Let's see who can collect more strawberries... (smirks) The winner will have the right to choose what to have for dinner today...
-Three: Deal!
-Tzuyu: How about if we split into two teams? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Okay... So, how about if Chaeng goes with oppa and Tzuyu and I together? I mean, oppa prepared the activity for her, so I think it is quite fair... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: (mutters) Thank you~
-Sejun: Okay, so the time starts in 1...2... (grabs Chaeyoung's arm and starts running)
-Tzuyu: Oppa that's not fair!