CHAPTER 30

SEJUN'S POV
-Two weeks later-

I wake up soon and just as always, I do my morning routine. Once in done, I head to the kitchen in order to have breakfast.

Suddenly, when I open my room's door, I'm greeted by a camera. What's all of this? I don't understand anything... Did we have any schedule today?

-Sana: And here there's Junjun, who just woke up... Good morning~
-Sejun: G-Good morning... What's with all of this? (confused)
-Sana: Twice TV (chuckles) I'm trying to catch the members when they just woke up... It'll be really fun... Don't you think?
-Sejun: Let's head to your room then... We have three targets there (laughs)
-Sana: Great plan... (smiles)
-Sejun: (knocks the door) Good morning, it's me... Can someone help me with-
-Nayeon: (burst the door wide open) What happened to my Honeyboy?!

 Can someone help me with--Nayeon: (burst the door wide open) What happened to my Honeyboy?!

-Sana: (laughing) Nayeon unnie...
-Nayeon: What--(notices the camera) Are you crazy?! Why did you do that to me, Junjun?! I thought you were a good boy... (pouts)
-Sejun: Sorry sorry... (chuckles) Sana-ya, let's head to the maknaes room...
-Sana: Sure... (smirks) I wonder if Dahyunie will notice the camera or not...

We do the same with the maknaes, but they were already awake so it was not that fun... Oh, what's Chaeyoung doing... She looks quite focused... Is she composing a new song?

-Sejun: (sitting at the edge of her bed) Good morning~ What are you working on? (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: (hides the notebook) You can't know! (embarrassed)
-Sejun: Why not? (confused)
-Chaeyoung: I didn't finish yet...
-Sejun: Let me read the lyrics... I'm sure that it is already a master piece... (takes the notebook)
-Chaeyoung: It is not a-
-Sejun: Is this... Me? (surprised)
-Chaeyoung: (sighs) A song...
-Sejun: Woah, you are really talented... (chuckles)

(A: Credits to the artist, you are really talented)

-Chaeyoung: Ah~ How embarrassing...
-Sejun: Why? I love it! I'm really happy... It's the first time that someone draws me... (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: It is not that good-
-Sejun: Are you kidding?! Is freaking good... (hyper) Really, Chaeyoung you were born to be an artist...
-Chaeyoung: (flutters) Thank you oppa, really... Everytime you praise me I feel really happy...
-Sejun: (chuckles) Oh, what's this other thing at your phone?
-Chaeyoung: Oh... I was actually thinking that it would be great to have another tattoo... But I dont know where to head and what to tattoo this time...
-Sejun: Oh, if you want, we can go after practice to the place where I got mine... Maybe they even give you a discount... (chuckles) And about what kind of tattoo to get... Hmm, maybe something meaningful for you?
-Chaeyoung: Something meaningful? (thinking) I would need to tattoo your face then, oppa...
-Sejun: (touched starts blushing)
-Chaeyoung: Oppa, are you okay?
-Sejun: I am not... My heart is racing... That touched me (chuckles) You are really precious for me too...
-Chaeyoung: (smiles) I guess it's really easy to get to your heart then... I know now your weak spot... I may used it in my favor sometimes... (winks and leaves the room)

Damn it... She was really shy at first, but she gets braver everytime we talk. I touch with my hand my chest, and my heart is still excited. This is Chaeyoung's power, really dangerous I may add...

-Time skip until you finished practicing-

-Dahyun: Look, look, guess who I am! (imitates JYP)
-All: (laughs)

While Dahyun is... Well, being herself, I approach Chaeyoung who is with her sketchbook again. Is she seriously trying that hard to draw me? Why tho?

-Sejun: Chaeyoung-ah, let's go? (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Where? (confused)
-Sejun: Tattoo... (smiles) I told you before right? If we leave now, they won't notice because they are focused on Dahyun...
-Chaeyoung: Wouldn't that be bad?

-Sejun: Nah, you would be with oppa

-Sejun: Nah, you would be with oppa... (chuckles) Let's go?
-Chaeyoung: Hmmm... Fine, you convinced me. But just because I love you and can't resist you...
-Sejun: (stops walking) Eh?
-Chaeyoung: Shit! Was it out loud? (embarrassed)
-Sejun: It was... (chuckles) It's okay tho... I'm really happy that you have those kind of feelings towards me...
-Chaeyoung: It's inevitably... (sighs) I think that we have something special between us, don't you agree? Every time we are alone... Gosh, I'll die one day... You better decide which one do you like... Cause, gosh... Oppa, I really like you a lot! (chuckles)
-Sejun: Although I said right now that I like you too back... It wouldn't be possible, I have the dating ban... Wait some more, okay little cub? (smiles softly)
-Chaeyoung: (sighs) I will... But just because you are worth it...
-Sejun: You say so to all the people you like? (laughs) Cause it really works...
-Chaeyoung: I don't say it too everyone... (pouts) Just you...
-Sejun: And Mina?
-Chaeyoung: Oh c'mon, Mina unnie is Mina unnie, you can't resist her... (jokes)
-Sejun: Hmm... I think you are the one who can not be resisted...
-Chaeyoung: Oppa, you idiot! (pushes you playfully)
-Sejun: You are cute when you are flustered...
-Chaeyoung: Sure... Keep on teasing me, I don't care... (chuckles)
-Sejun: So... Have you decided what are you gonna have tattooed?
-Chaeyoung: Hmm... More less... (smiles)
-Sejun: What is it?
-Chaeyoung: Strawberry...
-Sejun: Oh, because you are the Strawberry Princess? (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Nope, it's for another reason...
-Sejun: Then?

-Chaeyoung: I told you before that you are someone really important to me

-Chaeyoung: I told you before that you are someone really important to me... And since you said that I should get something meaningful, I thought of a meaningful moment between we two... (chuckles)
-Sejun: Oh... Then, the strawberry is from... Don't tell me... When we were in that plantation, right? When we were participating in that program! (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Exactly, there I realized that I liked you and that I really wanted to be with you as long as possible... (smiles shyly)
-Sejun: I'm really touched... I didn't know I was that important for someone... (embarrassed)
-Chaeyoung: I have to be fair... Oppa, you are this important, not only for me but also for the rest of members... That's why, whoever you choose, I'll be happy for you because... I love you that much, that the only thing I want is for you to be happy... (smiles)

Chaeyoung's words really pierced until the deepest of my heart. How can someone love this honestly? How can someone give up on it's love just to make someone else happy? Chaeyoung is sure a great person... I'm really touched.