CHAPTER 11

SEJUN'S POV
Something's choking me... What the hell? I open my eyes slowly and sigh in relief when I realize that I was just dreaming and that I'm still in my room. I then notice something moving, and once I look down I realize that Sana is in my bed.

-Sana: Good morning Junjun (smiles)
-Sejun: (expressionless) Oh, there's a snake in my bed...
-Sana: How mean! (pouts)
-Sejun: Wait... (gets outside the bed) CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT MY BED?!
-Sana: Shhh... Shhh... Jihyo will hear you and I'll get in trouble...
-Sejun: I don't care, it is your fault for sneaking to my room... (sighs) JYP promised me that I would have intimacy...
-Sana: Hey, why are you that pissed? I was trying to get closer to you... (pouts and looks down)
-Sejun: Does closer mean that you'll sleep with me? Sana, this is wrong... I'm a boy, and you are a girl... Don't you know that-
-Sana: I know (smiles) But I was just a little bit jelly because you pay lot of attention to the other members except for me... (pouts)

-Sejun: I do pay attention to you

-Sejun: I do pay attention to you... (sighs and smiles) Aish little squirrel, you can't do this kind of stuff... It's embarrassing... Next time ask me to go out and that's all... Okay? (smiles)
-Sana: (all blushed) A-Are you sure?
-Sejun: Yeah?
-Sana: F-Fine... But I-I need to prepare myself mentally... G-Give me some time, okay? (smiles and leaves your room)
-Sejun: What's wrong with her? (confused) Does she need time to ask me to go for an ice cream or something like that? Well, anyway... (srughs and leaves the room too)

I head to the kitchen and the members are already preparing the breakfast. I should help Jihyo to prepare it... We are ten and it's a hard job... Plus they never stay still and that makes it harder...

-Sejun: Jihyo-ah, do you want me to help? (smiles)
-Jihyo: Oh oppa, good morning... (smiles) It's not necessary... Just sit already, I'll bring it soon...
-Sejun: Nah, I insist, give me that I'll whip those eggs... (smiles and grabs the bowl)
-Jihyo: (smiles softly) Okay, then I'll be preparing the toasts...
-Sejun: (smiles and nods)

TWICE'S POV

-Dahyun: (peeking) What's with them?
-Tzuyu: When did they start to get along that well?
-Mina: They look like a just married couple... Jeez...
-Nayeon: I'm against that, it seems like they are the parents and we are just their kids...
-Jeongyeon: You are the dog, Nayeonie... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Listen, I won't fight you this time because I have to disturb them, if not, you would better get ready. I'll surely beat your ass Jeong...
-Jeongyeon: Whenever you want... (smirks)

-Nayeon: Ugh, so annoying

-Nayeon: Ugh, so annoying... Fuck you Jeong!
-Jeongyeon: Sure, let's go...
-Nayeon: Wait what?
-Jeongyeon: What? You don't have guts for anything...
-Momo: Please, can we not talk about sexual stuff while we are waiting for our first meal of the day?
-Sejun: Girls, here you have your breakfast... I'll bring the drinks now... (smiles)
-Sana: (holds your hand) Thank you Honeyboy...
-Sejun: You are welcome... (chuckles)
-Sana: (let's put a big sigh) Agh, how beautiful is love... (smiles and closes her eyes)
-Chaeyoung: What are you talking about unnie?
-Sana: Being in love is the best Chaeyoung-ah, you should find someone too... (smiles and pats her head)
-Chaeyoung: You are weird today...

 (smiles and pats her head)-Chaeyoung: You are weird today

-Momo: Just today? She's weird all the time...
-Sana: Hey! I thought we were besties?
-Momo: Yeah, that's why I'm weird too... (sighs) I spent too much time with you... I guess that I'll need to spend more time with Junjun...
-Mina: Why with oppa?
-Momo: Because I want to become that hot and sexy... (smirks)
-Nayeon: I don't need to remind you that you have boyfriend, right?
-Momo: Agh, everyone says the same annoying thing...
-Jihyo: Girls, here you have the toasts, and oppa is bringing the drinks...
-Sejun: Yup, who wanted the coffee?
-Mina: Me, I need it to keep on going with this miserable life...
-Sejun: Okay, here you are... Have a nice day Minari (smiles and oats her head)
-Mina: Now it'll be for sure...

SEJUN'S POV
Once we were done having breakfast, we got ready to leave to JYP building. We are practicing hard, since soon we'll have a tour. I'm excited, it'll he my first tour... I hope my brother, wherever he is, is enjoying this...

I have always been told that he's living inside me. And that since he always wanted to be a singer, he's the real idol, while I'm just a body with his soul... That would mean that while I'm at the stage, I'm Jihoon and not Sejun, but I'm okay with that. I know that I'm making him happy...

-Ann: Sejun-ssi... Can you come over, please? (smiles)
-Sejun: (stops practicing) Yeah... (approaches her) What is it noona?
-Ann: I have been given this... (hands you two spa tickets)
-Sejun: Oh, this is cool! (smiles)
-Ann: Yeah, but I have been there not too much ago and I don't know who to give this... Would you like to keep them and head there with a member?
-Sejun: Are you giving me these? (surprised)
-Ann: Yeah, you've been working hard... But you need to rest too (smiles)
-Sejun: Okay, thank you so much! (smiles and bows)

 But you need to rest too (smiles) -Sejun: Okay, thank you so much! (smiles and bows)

-Ann: You should head there before you leave for that trip with the maknae line... Okay? (smiles)
-Sejun: But I'm leaving tomorrow...
-Ann: Exactly, enjoy~ (smiles)
-Sejun: I-Uh... Yeah...

I look towards the members who are still practicing... Who should I bring with me? I already had dinner with Momo, slept with Sana and had a movie night with Nayeon.

Tomorrow I'm leaving for a trip with the maknae line... That leaves Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Mina... I wonder who should I choose... Jeongyeon is punished by Jihyo. And Mina was heading to I don't know what event with Chaeyoung... I guess that I'll ask Jihyo, plus she needs to rest too! Taking care of the group is really hard...