CHAPTER 14

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

I wake up soon and start doing my morning routine. Once in done, I head to the maknae's line room. I must wake them up so we don't arrive late...

-Sejun: (shaking Dahyun) Dahyunie... Dahyunie... Wake up, we must leave... (with a soft voice)
-Dahyun: Oppa?
-Sejun: C'mon, get up... We are leaving for our trip... (smiles)
-Dahyun: (smiles) Oh yeah, we are having a trip with oppa! (gets up and starts stretching)
-Sejun: Chaeyoung-ah, wake up... We need to leave... (shaking her softly)
-Chaeyoung: Five minutes more oppa, please...
-Sejun: No, c'mon... We'll have lot of fun today, we can't be late... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: (looking at you) Fine, but just because you are asking me to... (smiles)
-Sejun: (chuckles) Thank you... Now Tzuyu... Hey sleepy beauty, is time to wake up... (caress her cheek)
-Tzuyu: Oppa... (rises her arms towards you while smiling)
-Sejun: Good morning... (smiles) C'mon, start getting ready... Oh, and dont be way too noisy, the rest are still sleeping...
-Tzuyu: Oppa... How about a good morning hug? (smiles) Today was a cold night...
-Sejun: E-Eh?
-Dahyun: Nothing (pushes you outside the room) We'll change now... Wait for us... (smiles)

-Sejun: Okay

-Sejun: Okay... Don't take too much (smiles)

I then head to the living and wait for them to get ready. I already prepared some sandwiches for breakfast so we can eat them on our way to the airport. Saying that I'm really excited about this trip is not enough... I'm really willing to have fun with the maknae line...

-Jeongyeon: Good morning... (yawns and sits next to you) Are you already leaving?
-Sejun: Yup... If not we'll be late... I already woke up the girls, they are getting ready now...
-Jeongyeon: I see... It'll be weird without your four around...
-Sejun: Itll be just for a weekend... (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: Yesterday it was just four hours and you know what happened...
-Sejun: Ah, that's true... Please help Jihyo for me. I know that she gets stressed easily... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: What will you give me in exchange?
-Sejun: I need to give you something?
-Jeongyeon: Of course... There's nothing free in this world...
-Sejun: Uh... Okay, but you already have money enough...
-Jeongyeon: I don't want money...
-Sejun: Then... What do you want?
-Jeongyeon: A date... Will you?
-Sejun: D-Date?! (surprised)
-Jeongyeon: To the amusement park... Will you come with me there? (smiles)
-Sejun: Fine... (smiles) I'll make sure that we have fun once I return back, meanwhile take care of everyone and help Jihyo... (pats her head)
-Jeongyeon: (embarrassed) Don't do that to me, I'm not a baby girl...
-Sejun: For me you are (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: Oppa, we are done... (smiles)
-Sejun: Okay, we are leaving... (smiles and waves)

We then gran our suitcases and leave the dorm. JYP sent us a car which will be the one that we'll use... Since both Dahyun and I have the driving license, we'll be turning to drive...

-Dahyun: Who's driving first?
-Sejun: I'll go first... (smiles) You girls can relax... You just need to trust in oppa...

-Three: (blushing mess) -Sejun: Let's go? (chuckles) -Chaeyoung: Y-Yeah

-Sejun: Let's go? (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: Y-Yeah... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Ganghwado here we go!
-All: Yay~

The island where we are heading to, is just one hour and a half to arrive. We can head there with our cars by crossing the bridge. I really prefer to travel like this instead of the plane...

-Time skip until you arrive to Ganghwado-

-Sejun: (stretching) This is cool...
-Tzuyu: Who's the first organizer?
-Dahyun: Hi, hi, it's me! (rises her hand while smiling) Follow me!
-All: Yeah~
-Dahyun: We are heading to a patisserie which is a really hot place here... (smiles)
-Sejun: Oh~ Great idea, I think that the sandwiches were not enough... I'm hungry... (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: Your sandwiches were perfect, Junjun oppa (giggles)
-Sejun: Thank you little cub (pats her head)
-Chaeyoung: (smiles widely)
-Dahyun: Okay, so here we are, this is our first stop... (smiles)

We enter the place and we get surprised by the huge amount of patisserie... Gosh, everything looks delicious, but I feel like I won't be able to eat that much...

-Tzuyu: Woah... I like that rainbow cake! (smiles) I definitely want to try it...
-Chaeyoung: Our Tzuyu is excited... (chuckles)
-Sejun: Dubu, you probably want to take a look of this... It has three different chocolate types... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Woah oppa... I want it... (almost drooling)
-Sejun: Okay, let's grab a tray and grab everything you want... (chuckles) I'll hold it, place whatever you want...
-Chaeyoung: Oppa you are a gentleman... (smiles)
-Sejun: Of course, you are my baby school meal club. I must take care of you all as the oppa I am... (proud)
-Tzuyu: You are enjoying it, aren't you? (chuckles)
-Sejun: A lot, haha... (smiles)

Once we have everything, we pay the bill and head outside to have our second breakfast. Everything looks delicious, I don't even know where to start...

-Tzuyu: Oppa, look at this...
-Sejun: Eh? (look at her and chuckles)

-Tzuyu: Am I cute? -Sejun: Yeah, really cute (smiles) -Dahyun and Chaeyoung: Oppa look at me!

-Tzuyu: Am I cute?
-Sejun: Yeah, really cute (smiles)
-Dahyun and Chaeyoung: Oppa look at me!

I turn towards them and they are doing the same as Tzuyu... They are cute, they remind of children trying to catch their parents' attention...

After having breakfast in that awesome place, Dahyun guided to the next stop. I'm looking forward to what she had prepared for us...

-Chaeyoung: Where are we heading to?
-Dahyun: Do you like speed? (smiles)
-All: Yeah!
-Dahyun: Then you'll love this... We are going to do a luge race... (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: Yay! The last one will need to pose with an ugly face...
-All: Deal!

The workers then explained us how yo use the luge and how accelerate and so... Chaeyoung and Tzuyu look pretty excited, but that's not Dahyun's case...

-Sejun: Dubu, are you okay?
-Dahyun: Yeah...
-Sejun: You don't need to fake it, c'mon, what's wrong? (smiles)
-Dahyun: I don't know if it'll be way too scary for me... (laughs nervously)
-Sejun: Let's ride a double luge then... (chuckles) I'll go with you so you don't feel afraid... Is that okay?
-Dahyun: That's perfect! Let's go oppa, we'll win! (Super motivated)