CHAPTER 7

SEJUN'S POV
-Sana: Closer member to ZK? Shouldn't oppa answer to this one? (looks at you)
-Sejun: I'm closer with all the members, I get along with all of them since I have stuff in common with everyone... (smiles)
-Doni: You think you have a strong relationship now?
-Sejun: Yeah, yeah, I feel like I've gotten cute and nice sisters... (smiles) It feels like we are family...
-Coni: If Twice was a family, who would be the mother and the father?
-Nayeon: Jihyo and Jeongyeon (laughs)
-Jihyo: I can't deny it... (chuckles)
-Doni: Which position would ZK have then?
-Dahyun: The boyfriend who no one can get (chuckles)
-All:...
-Dahyun: What? (confused)
-Tzuyu: (mumbling) You are exposing us...
-Sejun: I think that I would be the cat (chuckles)
-All: (laughing)
-Chaeyoung: (sighs) Nice safe oppa...
-Coni: Okay, so last question... Who's going?
-Jihyo: I'll go (smiles and inserts the coin) Let's see... "Saint Valentines is coming, will the Twice members give ZK oppa chocolate?" Ohh~
-Doni: I almost forgot about that date... (laughs) My wife is probably pissed...
-Coni: Do you think that you'll receive chocolates, ZK?
-Sejun: Well... I don't know (chuckles) Maybe? Once are always really nice, so maybe I'll receive some...

-Jihyo: You probably will (smiles) -Sana: Yeah, oppa is really popular over girls

-Sana: Yeah, oppa is really popular over girls... (chuckles)
-Coni: Then, in White Day, ZK, are you going to give candies to the members?
-Sejun: Hmmm (thinking) Interesting question... I don't know, I don't know how to cook (chuckles)
-Doni: (laughs) Better like this, it wouldn't be great if you poisoned them...
-Coni: Well, with this we finished the Question Machine section! Let's pass to "Now or Never"! On this section, all the members will need to confess something to each other...
-All: Okay, let's go for this...
-Doni: Let's start with the maknae line... Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Dahyun confessions...

-Dahyun: Okay, I'll go first since I'm the older one between us

-Dahyun: Okay, I'll go first since I'm the older one between us... (takes a deep breath) I once placed a book in a shelf to tease Chaeyoungie, but when I realized, it was not hers but mine and I had to ask for help to have it back... (laughs)
-Chaeyoung: I drew on your faces while you were sleeping in the last vlive...
-Tzuyu: I watched you two water a fake plant for more than three months and I haven't said anything...
-Dahyun: What?!
-Coni: Okay, next confessions... The 96 liners...
-Sejun: Fine... Who should go first? (chuckles)
-Momo: I'll go first! (smiles) Oppa, I stole you a sweater last week... And I saw you looking for it but I decided to keep it for me...
-Sejun: What? I've been looking for it for-
-Doni: Okay, next confession...
-Jeongyeon: I always use the cleaning the dorm excuse in order to enter your room Junjun (avoiding eye contact)
-Coni: Is his room like a forbidden place or something? (laughs)
-Nayeon: You know what happens? Junjun is also called "bear", and the reason is because he just locks in his room and completely ignore us...
-Sejun: I don't ignore you that often...
-Doni: That often? (laughs)
-Everyone: (cracks up)
-Sejun: (sighs) Fine, I confess that I often act as if I were using my headphones so I don't need to deal with you all...
-Twice: You are so mean!
-Doni: I think I know now the reason of this viral meme... (laughs)
-Sejun: Viral meme?
-Coni: Yeah this one (they project the meme)
-All: (laugh)

 (laughs)-Sejun: Viral meme?-Coni: Yeah this one (they project the meme)-All: (laugh)

-Nayeon: Aha! So that was your objective since the beginning... (giggles)
-Sejun: That's not like that (laughs)

We then continue with the segment and some other ones... The truth is that it was really fun. I'm really happy that I've been able to appear at the TV... I wonder if mom saw me...

-Sejun: Ann noona, what's next?
-Ann: You are now heading back to the dorm... (smiles) Rest for a while, you'll have a fan meeting at 17:00...
-Sejun: Okay, thanks for you work noona (smiles)
-Ann: I'm here for anything you need Sejun-ssi... (smiles)

I then head back with the members, and soon get inside the van. Right now it's 12:00pm... We'll soon need to have lunch... Wait, and there's spare time until our meetings... Are we going to keep locked at the dorm?

-Nayeon: Junjun-ah, how great that you decide to join the older line van... (smiles)
-Sejun: Is it that important? I mean, we are all heading back home...
-Nayeon: It is totally different... (smiles) In the other van, you need to take care of them... But here, I'll take care of you (pats your head while smiling like a mom)
-Jeongyeon: You can't even take care of yourself... How are you going to take care of him?
-Nayeon: Yah! (pouts) You trust noona, right Junjun-ah?
-Sejun: Eh... (smiles) I truly appreciate your intentions noona... (pats her head now)
-Nayeon: (sighs) I guess I'm still a cute baby... I'm gonna allow you to take care of me then... (smiles and lays her head on your shoulder)
-Momo: That was just an excuse! By the way... Jeongyeon-ah, pass me those snacks... I didn't get to taste them before...
-Sana: You didn't? I would say that you taste them all...
-Momo: Those are just illusions in your head... (gets the snack) Yay!
-Sejun: You girls seriously like snacks, huh? (chuckles)
-Sana: Yeah well, that kind of snacks are Momo's favorite... But the other members prefer other kind of snacks (smirks)
-Jeongyeon: Yah, what are you saying? (surprised)
-Nayeon: She didn't lie tho...
-Sejun: I'm not understanding... (confused)
-Jeongyeon: And you don't need to-
-Momo: They like snack boys, just like you and so... (smiles) Oh, and don't get me wrong, I also like that kind of snacks...
-Sana: You have a boyfriend Momoring... Your snack time is over (smiles) Now it's time for the rest of the members...

-Nayeon: Actually, I would say it's MY time for snacks

-Nayeon: Actually, I would say it's MY time for snacks... Since I'm the older one, I have more rights... Right, Junjun? (caressing your thigh)
-Sejun: I think you had enough of snacks today... At this rate you'll get fat...
-All: You are no fun... (pout)