CHAPTER 26

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip until White Day-

-Momo: And that's how I got to make out with Junjun... (smiles proudly)
-Mina: Yeah, cool, but I stole him his first kiss... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: I'm the first one HE kisses first... (chuckles) I think it's quite obvious who does he have feelings for...
-Nayeon: I gave him almost a lap dance... Which is the nearest to having s-
-Jihyo: Enough, the maknae line is here!
-Chaeyoung: As if we didn't know what are they talking about...
-Dahyun: (covering her ears) I don't want to know! I don't want to know!
-Tzuyu: Pathetic... (looks around) Where's the only person who worths it?
-Jihyo: You mean Sana?
-Tzuyu: No... That's actually the opposite. I asked for oppa...
-Sejun: (appears with eight huge boxes)
-Nayeon: Daebak!

-Sejun: Happy White Day girls! (chuckles) I hope you all have a great time today

-Dahyun: (back hugs you) Thanks for the candies oppa!
-Momo: I was going to ask you for something sweet like the other day... But who cares?! This is awesome! Thank you~
-Tzuyu: Okay, now... Where's the none worth it person?
-Jihyo: Now you really mean Sana?
-Tzuyu: (nods)
-Sejun: Sana... (smiles) She's waiting for me...
-Mina: Why?
-Sejun: Oh, because we are having a date today... (chuckles) I'll see you later girls...
-Momo: Wait a moment! (grabs your collar) Mina once said that Sana is dangerous... And she wasn't lying... Junjun, don't you dare to give her your sweet lollipop, okay?
-Jihyo: Momo!
-Dahyun: It's done... Who comes with me to the church in order to solve our sins?
-Sejun: I don't know what you are talking about girls... Uh.... See you (smiles and leaves)

I leave the dorm and head to the parking lot where Sana is waiting for me. The truth is that I asked her out because she looked kinda down lately... I would like to have fun together...

-Sejun: Okay, we can leave now... (smiles)
-Sana: You are forcing yourself, aren't you?
-Sejun: Huh?
-Sana: I'm your least favorite, right?
-Sejun: Of course not! What makes you think such stupid thing?
-Sana: You are really close with the members but not with me...
-Sejun: C'mon Sana... We even slept together...
-Sana: I sneaked into your bed... It doesn't count. Sleeping together would mean that you allowed me to...
-Sejun: (sighs) Is that what you want?
-Sana: Eh?
-Sejun: I like you... (smiles) I would allow you to sleep with me. But, you know, I like the members too... So it's complicated... (looks down)
-Sana: (enters the car) You actually like me?

 (looks down)-Sana: (enters the car) You actually like me?

-Sejun: Yeah, I do...
-Sana: Prove it to me, then... (smiles) The members already told you how you feel... Why don't you start showing us how you feel to... Just do whatever you want to do at the moment... Don't think about the other mem-
-Sejun: I would kiss you now, then...
-Sana: E-Eh? (surprised)
-Sejun: I've always thought that you have really kissable lips... Plus, there's something about you that calls for me... It's weird, I'm really attracted to you... I really like you... Plus, your bubbly personality... God, if you just knew how many times you made my heart flutter-
-Sana: Okay, now it's me the one who wants to kiss you (serious)
-Sejun: What are we waiting for then? (chuckles)

Sana and I made out at the car. I know, maybe I'm being way too honest with her... But it's tiring... There's nine of them and just one of me. If it was for me, I would go out with all of them... But that's not right and they deserve someone who truly loves the....

-Sana: Why did you stop? (confused)
-Sejun: Sana... Please, don't tempt me way too much... Wait until I'm totally sure about my feelings... I think that you need someone who truly loves you... Wait until the dating ban is over... Then, we'll see (smiles)
-Sana: (smiles) This proves that you like me... If you didn't, you would just continue ignoring the fact that this could give hopes which in a future could be broken...
-Sejun: I'm glad you understand (kisses her cheek)

-Sana: Yeah... But Junjun... Since today is White Day... I would like to have a date, oh and also... We should sleep together tonight... (chuckles)
-Sejun: Are you going to come to my room?
-Sana: You are not pretending to sleep with Jihyo, Mina and Nayeon unnie, right? (laughs)
-Sejun: That's right... Sorry, my mistake... (laughs)

We head to a cafe and had our date there. Sana was flirty all the time, but I let her be... After all, I'm not gonna lie, no one can resist her. C'mon, she's Minatozaki Sana. No one can. And I loved the date with her...

Once we were done, we returned back to the dorm. She said that she would be taking a shower while I helped Jihyo to prepare the dinner for everyone...

SANA'S POV
I'm preparing the clothes for later on, since I'm gonna take a shower in order to be ready for tonight's sleeping over with Junjun.

-Momo: You can't lie to me...
-Sana: (screams scared) Yah, you scared me... (sighs)
-Momo: What are you doing?
-Sana: I'm gonna take a shower, why?
-Momo: You already showered today... Why again?
-Sana: (sighs) What are you trying Momoring?
-Momo: Shouldn't I be the one asking that? (cross her arms)
-Sana: Fine. You want to know, then I'll tell you. I'll sleep with Junjun today. So what?
-Momo: Don't touch him...
-Sana: Why not? You made out the first one with him... I can do whatever I want...
-Momo: I swear that if tomorrow Sejun is not virgin, we'll have problems...
-Sana: You'll be the one with problems, I'll be more than satisfied... (smirks and gets inside the shower)

SEJUN'S POV
And yeah. Sana is dangerous... I should had listened to Mina's advertisement... Sana had second intentions when she said that she wanted to sleep with me.

And yeah, that night, Jeon Sejun stopped being a kid and became an adult. Hello new world. This is a new Sejun, not that innocent thanks to Sana.