NAYEON CHOICE

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip around two months later-

-Nayeon: C'mon Junjun, how many times are we going to remain like this? There's no need to hide it anymore... (smiles)
-Sejun: I'm not hiding anything... (rolls your eyes)
-Nayeon: Why aren't you accepting to hold my hand then? We already told everyone that we are going out... (aegyo)
-Sejun: Noona-
-Nayeon: Not noona, call me cutie or something like that... (chuckles)
-Sejun: Okay sweetie... Let's see... I can't hold your hand because just in case you didn't notice... I'm carrying all your bags! If you just controlled yourself shopping...
-Nayeon: But how was I going to do so when it's the first time that we go shopping as a real couple? (clings on your arm) It took you three dates to realize that you love me... Way too much, dummy~

 Way too much, dummy~

-Sejun: Sure... I apologize for not realizing before that you are the only one for me... Are you happy? (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Yeah, Junjun is being a good boy... I'll may do something in exchange for pleasing me... (smirks) What would you like?
-Sejun: (smirks) It can be whatever I ask for?
-Nayeon: Yup... Tell me, what do you want the incredible and amazing Nayeon to do in exchange? (smirks)
-Sejun: I would like...
-Nayeon: Yes?
-Sejun: Her carrying the bags... Let's go, I want an icre cream... (pass the bags to her) C'mon... Let's walk fast... (runs away from Nayeon)
-Nayeon: You... You Jeon Sejun! You are not walking fast, you are running! And when I said that I would do something in exchange... I didn't mean it like this... (sighs) Damn it, this kid is smart...

-Time skip until you arrive the ice cream shop-

-Sejun: Ah, it was such a nice way til here... Right? (chuckles)
-Nayeon: You are really mean... (pouts)
-Sejun: (laughs) Sorry, it was really fun to see you chasing me while carrying all of that...
-Manager Unnie: Nayeon-ah, did you call me?! (entering the shop)
-Nayeon: Unnie! (smiles) Yeah, I need you to bring all of this to the dorm... Please~
-Manager Unnie: (poker face) You called me... Because of that?
-Nayeon: Yeah?
-Manager Unnie: Oh Nayeon-ssi... I swear I'm running out of patience with you right-
-Sejun: Noona please don't get mad at her... Here (gives her extra money) Take it for making us a little favor (aegyo)

 Here (gives her extra money) Take it for making us a little favor (aegyo)

-Manager Unnie:...
-Nayeon:...
-Sejun:...
-Manager Unnie: You are not being fair (sighs) Fine, I'll let it pass this time... But Nayeon-ssi, please stop being this messy... Okay? (smiles and leaves)
-Sejun: (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Am I messy?
-Sejun: Messy? You are a mess creator... Almost all the mess at the dorm start with you... (laughs)
-Nayeon: (gasps) Ah I see... (offended) Why are you with me here, then? Huh? You could get in trouble... You should be with Mina or Jihyo...
-Sejun: (chuckles) Don't be like that...
-Nayeon: How wouldn't I?! My boyfriend just told me that I'm a mess creator... How am I supposed to react? (pissed)
-Sejun: (sits next to her and puts an arm around her waist) I love this mess creator... And I love how you are... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Ah no, I won't fall for your fake words... You, sweet talker...
-Sejun: (grabs her chin and makes her look at you) I am not lying... I love you... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Liar- (you peck her)
-Sejun: I am not a liar... (chuckles) We are different, that's why we attract each other that much... My life would be really boring without you... I love the way you are... (let her go and looks at the multiple options of ice cream) Which one should I get?
-Nayeon: (smiles) I already knew... I knew you love it when I'm chaotic...
-Sejun: We have to choose an ice cream... There's people waiting for us to finish...
-Nayeon: Fine, fine...

We buy the ice creams and then exit the shop and head to a bank at the park. I've secretly watched Twice's Private Life, and I heard Nayeon say that it is not a real date without ice cream... So here we are...

-Nayeon: How's that we always end up here? I mean... We always end our dates the same way... (eating her ice cream)
-Sejun: Because you said it...
-Nayeon: Huh? When did I say so?! (surprised)

-Sejun: Twice's Private Life...
-Nayeon: What?! You watched that?! Why? When? I didn't know!
-Sejun: I'm watching everything related to you girls... That way when you mention something about it, I'll understand what you are talking about... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Aww, that's actually sweet... But don't listen to what I said by that time! I was just a kid... Don't mind me... (embarrassed)
-Sejun: Ah... I should had imagined that your taste changed... Sorry, my mistake...
-Nayeon: Don't apologize... I'm actually happy that you always try to grant me what I want... (smiles) Our relationship is perfect the way it is... You don't need to follow anything I've said before... Let's just... Be ourselves...
-Sejun: (smiles) Cool... I should be calling the police already...
-Nayeon: Huh?
-Sejun: You'll be yourself and you'll do something soon... I should tell them already...
-Nayeon: YOU! Why do you keep on teasing me?! Do you want to die kid?! (whining cutely)
-Sejun: Are you sure those are the words you want to dedicate your boyfriend?! (laughs)
-Nayeon: My boyfriend treats me as if I were some kind of kid who messes up everything! When will he treat me like the woman I am?! (pouts)
-Sejun: (smirks) When we arrive to the dorm... I'll treat you as a woman...
-Nayeon: (smirks back) Really?
-Sejun: Yup... (smiles)
-Nayeon: You are probably just messing with me, right? (chuckles)
-Sejun: Yup...
-Nayeon: (sighs) You are an idiot... (snuggles against you)
-Sejun: (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Junjun... I'm really happy that you chose me... I know that the other members are really precious to you too... But, I don't want to share...
-Sejun: You don't need to... They are like sisters to me... The only one I see as a woman it's you... (smiles)
-Nayeon: I love you... (giggles)
-Sejun: I love you too (chuckles)

-THE END-