Chapter 23

Many days passed and now Hanji decide to have an experiment on Eren. I still don't forget about our meeting yesterday.

'Levi's drawing is... you know....

.............
"I came up with a way that'd only half-kill you.  Levi said

"Sir?

"I said I'd only be able to stop you as a a Titan if I killed you. But this method would only badly wound you. Levi said as he draw something on the board "Of course, it relies on the squad skills.

'Oh he's going to draw something like a ginger bread isn't he?

"The idea is to cut you right out of the Titan's neck. Levi explain then show his drawing

'Pfft! Hahaha I knew it!

"we'd end up cutting the ends of your arms and legs off, but they just grow back like a lizard's...... Creepy, really.

As Levi keeps on explaining, I can't stop myself from looking at him. Even though he always frown, I can say he's really handsome.

'wait...  Did I...... No. No. No.....Back to my highschool days, He's one of my favorite characters but he's not my crush because he's just a fictional character. But did I really think just now that he's handsome?

"Mary are you listening? Levi ask 

"Yup

Levi is about to argue but Eren butt in

"Wait. I don't know how they grow back. Is there some other way.... Eren said nervously

Levi look at him

"So you're saying you don't want there to be any danger or sacrifice?

"N-no

"Then just resolve yourself. We will, too... The danger to us is that you might kill us. So don't worry.

"Yes.... Understood.

"Th-Then, I can do experiments? Hanji ask while her glasses glowing

"It's very risky. But that doesn't mean that we can't use him to investigate. Levi replied

"I can be in charge of planning this, right? Hanji said " Eren, if there's something you don't understand, learn to understand it. It's well worth any risk to our lives.
.....................

Now Hanji, Levi,  and I were standing beside the dried well and Eren is inside, waiting for Hanji's instructions.

"Ready, Eren?! Hanji shouts at the well "When it's prepared, I'll use the smoke round to notify you. After that, any decisions are up to you.

"Roger!

"This dried-up well could hold even a mindless Titan.... Probably! Hanji mutter

We ride on our horses then Hanji fired a green round smoke. They wait for Eren to transform into a Titan. Few minutes passed but still nothing happen. 

"Did he not see the signal? Hanji ask with confusion

"No... His ability just isn't that reliable. Levi answer

I didn't mind their conversation because I know why Eren couldn't transform.

We unmount our horses and go back to the well.

"Hey,  Eren! We're calling it quits for now. Levi said as we walk closer to the well

"Did something happen? Hanji ask then look right down at the well