Special Chapter

(The Hidden Secrets)

After God created Alfred and appointed him as the King of Angels, the ruler of Hell abd creator of demons, Lucifer, heard the news.

"If the God created someone and appoint him as the ruler of angels then I shall create one and make the one I create as the leader of demons. I will make sure the one he created will be destroyed by mine!"

Lucifer plan to create in seclusion so he assigned Lilith as the temporary ruler of Hell. But in his dissapointment, his creation still didn't finish after a hundreds of years. He used up half of his power to reach the perfection of his creation until a thousand years passed.

A black ball of power is circulating inside a cave and Lucifer couldn't wait what will his creation look like. He remember the time when he want to establish a kingdom of his own in Hell so he created thousands of demons for his military power and same goes with his fellow fallen angels. Though at that time he doesn't have any idea what happen in Hell or if Lilith manage it well. Time has come and Lucifer watch as the circulating power stop. Suddenly, a baby appear and landed on his arms.

"What?.... A baby?!!!

Lucifer is furious,  after a thousand years of creating a life form that could destroy Alfred, all that he spent his efforts is to create a baby. He yell while letting out his power because of frustration causing the cave to shake forming cracks. The baby got scared and cry making Lucifer stop.

"Huh? Did you just cry? Stop crying you dimwit!!!"

"Eh?  Blah blah blah? Blah blah blah bla!!!!!" The baby try to mimic him

"Ah, so you're trying to copy me"

"Blah blah bla" The baby continue babbling then giggle

"You silly child"

The baby smile at him cutely. He couldn't help but smile at the baby as well. After all,  the baby is made of his flesh, blood and his power. It's like he have a child on his own. Lucifer found out that the baby is girl and indeed the child is beautiful. She have  a fair skin with rosy cheeks and the looks somewhat identical to him like a baby girl version of him.

"Since you're interesting and we're identical, I'll keep you. I'll name you Mira"

"My lord" someone called with full respect

"I thought I made it clear that no one will disturb me until I come back" Lucifer said

"Forgive me my lord but I have something important to report to you"

Lucifer turn around to see Lumina full of bruises and she even have injury on her shoulder.

"Why do you look like this? How did you get injured like that?"

She is about to answer when she saw a baby girl in his arms.

"Is that a human child? Wait... A demon child! "

"I thought you're here to report something important"

"I apologize my lord. Lilith has turn the world into chaos and didn't do what you ordered. She fooled Ymir Fritz,  a human and give her the power of titans. She sent demons to trigger most human desires to cause countless of wars. All demons want to object but they are afraid of being punished or possibly killed so they chose to follow her. I'm one of the subjects who bravely object her until now so she punished me and I managed to escape and find you."