Chapter 7

"I called you because I have something important to tell you"

"What is it?"

"Before that, did anyone follow you here?"

"No"

"Then lock the door first"

Levi lock the door and return to his seat

"I know you have been ordered by Nicholas Lobov to kill Erwin"

Levi tense up

"I don't know what you're talking about" Levi denied

"Oh come on! I know your plan since the day I met you in underground district"

"Then if you know our plan, why didn't you arrest us already"

"I am not that stupid Levi, I know you take that job for Jan's medication and citizenship on surface"

Levi's eyes widen

"H...how?"

"Don't worry I didn't tell anyone about this but I'll tell you something important"

"About what? That we must surrender?-"

"I know what will happen in expedition"

"What are you a fortune teller?!" Levi said sarcastically

"No, let's just say I come from the future in year 2027"

"ok as if I'm going to believe you"

"You know in the future, titans are just a myth and most people know the story about Eren Jaeger being a titan shifter and Levi Ackermann being humanities strongest soldier"

"You're getting creepy every minute, who's Eren?"

"You will know him soon"

"Then about me being humanities strongest soldier is absurd, you're the one who is fitted to be humanities strongest"

"You will know the reason soon why you will be the chosen one"

" my name's Levi, only Levi, and Ackerman is not my last name"

"You will know about that soon"

"Can you stop saying 'you will know blah blah soon' "

"If you want to save your friends then listen to me first because their life is in danger"

Levi shut his mouth and now in deep thought

"Levi, Erwin knows about your plan but don't worry he's not going to arrest you I know it, and he is making a plan to put Nicholas Lobov in jail"

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I'm trying to say you must forget about the deal you made with Lobov and always stay on Farlan and Isabel's side especially this upcoming expedition"

"Why"

I didn't reply, I don't want him to know that his friends will be eaten by a titan but atleast I warned him

"Then I don't believe you"

I look at him wide eyes

"What you tell me is nonsense, you even think my last name is Ackerman"

"It's true though"

"Whatever you say"

"How come you don't know anything about your family? You don't even ask your uncle, Kenny"

Levi look at me with shock expression

"How do you know about Kenny?"

"Like I told you I'm from the future so I know your story"