Chapter 21

Your pov.

Now I'm with Levi in our civilian clothes, walking at the crowding streets in the town heading towards a shop. I can say....I'm a little uncomfortable because every person that we passed always makes a headturn.

'F*ck this hair I already braid it but it still catch other's attention because of it's color'

"You can go and buy whatever it is just be here after 30 minutes" Levi said then enter the shop

"Got it captain" I salute at him then head to other direction

I continue on walking till I can see a book store from a distance. I enter the store then look at the shelves. I notice there are few customers here but I didn't mind it and continue on looking for my books.

'How weird where are my written books?'

"Um excuse me!" I called the girl at the counter

"Good day ma'am, how can I help you?" She greets with a smile

"Do you sell Mscarlet's books?" I ask

"Oh! Of course! We actually separate Mscarlet's books and put it on the other room since many people buy it. We have to order many copies each novel and as a result there are no more space here so we separate her books." The girl explain

"I see, can you take me there?"

"Of course" she answered then smile "Hey Dan! I'm going to take the costumer to the other room! Take over the counter please"

"Got it!" someone answer on the other side of the shelf

"Follow me"

I follow the girl then we enter the room. I suddenly notice there are many customers here inside the room compared to the main room earlier. This room seem smaller but more library-ish and I can see all my books were place on a dark wood shelves.

'wow they treat my books so special'

"Take your time" the girl only said then left

'Hmm,What book will I give to Hanji?'

I started to look at the shelves and something catches my eye.

'What about "Through Circles" it's all about the economy and how things work in my time period, or should I say it's actually my story of what happen back at my place before I got here in this Titan century'

I grab the book "Through Circles" and continue on looking for another book

....Timeskip.....

I'm now walking back to our meeting place which is in front of the shop where Levi buy his cleaning supplies. When I'm at our meeting place, I can see Levi coming out of the shop with a paper bag on his hand. I wave at him boredly while clutching my paper bag with books inside. Then he notice me so he walk towards my direction. Soon we walk together and I can feel someone's gaze at me. I didn't mind it at first but it's getting uncomfortable. I stop on my tracks so Levi look at me.

"What's wrong Scarlet? Levi ask

I didn't mind him then suddenly turn around and it's like in a slow motion. Then I can see a woman with H/C hair from afar.Now I feel like my world stop as I look at her. Levi followed my gaze then he furrowed his eyebrows.

'She's familiar

Then some memories starts to flash in my mind. Those black iris, H/C hair, and slender figure.