I turned to see Tony standing there looking good in his dark blue tux.

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes at him.

He chuckled. "Come on, let's get a drink to calm your nerves."

I smiled and followed him to the kitchen that they made into a mini bar. Of course they only served wine, champagne, juice, and other stuff, as long as its not beer, tequila, vodka, etc.

Tony poured us both a glass of red wine and handed me my glass.

"Thanks." I said smiling lightly at him as I took the glass from his hand.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." he said smiling at me reassuringly.

I sighed and took a sip of my wine. "I'm just nervous and tense."

"Yeah, I think that's obvious." he said taking a sip of his wine.

I punched his arm. "Seriously? It's Christmas and you're being a jerk?"

He chuckled and rubbed his arm. "Are you serious? It's Christmas and you're being violent?" He said mimicking me.

I glared at him. "I swear I will punch you again."

"Guys, seriously it's Christmas. At least be civil to each other." I heard a familiar voice.

I turned and a smile broke through my face.

"Lee!" I squealed jumping into his arms.

He chuckled and hugged me. "Missed you too, princess."

We pulled away and he looked at me up and down. "Well, you look great as always."

I flipped my hair. "Of course."

He chuckled and shook his head. "And you're still as weird as always."

"Jerk." I said.

He chuckled and then looked at Tony. "Hey, man."

"Hey, long time no see." Tony said smiling at him.

"Nina."

I tensed once I heard his voice.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I turned to him. He was wearing a dark grayish silver tux with a white dress shirt, and a shiny red tie, his outfit matched my dress. He looked good but different, he had bags under his eyes and there was no...life in them. I saw Jamie behind him so my lips broke out into a smile.

I opened my arms and wrapped them around his neck. I felt him tense cause I took him by surprise.

"Your mom's watching." I whispered in his ear.

He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me off the floor.

We pulled away and before one of us could say anything Jamie came up.

"You're finally here!" She said hugging him.

She pulled away and a frown formed as she saw his face. "What are these bags, sweetie. They're gonna look so bad in the pictures."

That's when I got a great idea.

"I know right? I told him I'll cover it up with some concealer."

Jamie turned to me and nodded. "Good idea."

I smiled and grabbed his hand. "We'll be back." I said as I pulled him out the kitchen and up the stairs.

Once we were out of sight I let go of his hand and let him follow me to his room.