Prologue

Hello!
For those of you who've read my other works, you've already read this note. But if you haven't read this note, then please READ IT.

So, I would just like to remind you all that this is story is fiction and my story. So please DO NOT complain about it being boring or unrealistic, or that they're relationship is slow, or that you would've wanted the story to be this way, etc.

This is MY STORY and I write the events, characters how I want them.

I am not a professional writer, so don't expect this to be perfect and professionally made.

I've had an argument before about me not taking criticism well, but I honestly do. Of course that criticism would be taken well if it were meaningful and polite. I do not appreciate rude and insulting criticism.

Please think before you comment anything, cause it might not be rude and insulting to you, but it may be to me.

If you don't like the story, don't read it. Don't comment 'I like your story, but...' and then you start saying stuff about how you want it to go and how you prefer the characters to act.

It just pisses me off.

If the criticism is correcting my grammar, correcting some errors and other stuff, then yeah, I would gladly appreciate it.

If you don't like my story, stop reading it and just delete it. Have some decency and respect to just stop and remove it and not comment anything.

Even if it says "I tried to give it a chance but..." Or "I really hoped that it would get better..." Or even "I love your plot but your writing sucks. I can't stand it...".

Just stop reading, remove it and move on.

Sorry for my ranting. Anyways, I'll let you read on. Hope you enjoy it.

~*~
UPDATE: 7.23.16
I will be updating the story little by little. Just gonna tweak some things and correct errors (hoping I get it all). So, don't be surprised with any changes if ever you read it again.
I also unpublished the whole thing and I'll be publishing it again chapter by chapter.
Hope you stay patient with me.
Thank you.
~*~

Prologue

I really don't know what happened. One day, I'm so happy with my father, mother, and older brother.

A month after I turned eight, my mom and brother died in a car accident.

Three months after I turned ten, my dad remarries, giving me not only a step mother, but a step brother, whose the same age as my brother, if he were alive.

The year I turned eleven, that was the year that everyone I love left me. My father died in a car accident as well.

A few hours after the funeral my step mother, Marianna, or Marian, talked to me.

"I've talked to your father's lawyer and read his last will and testament. He left everything to me. The company name, the money, the mansion,houses, property...he left everything and everyone he owned to me. Including you." she said sadly, but I could see a glint behind the tears in her eyes, I was just too young to understand it.

This brings us to where I am now.