Chapter 31

Narrator: Hector of Troy

Chapter 31

"I've packed everything you might need honey," my wife told me.

"Thanks, honey," I said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

My wife was the best! She was the one who convinced me to stay in hell. That smile alone could sell a man on even hell.

I originally came to hell to find my brother Paris. The only place I hadn't heard from was Shuten's realm for a while. There was a lieutenant of hers who claimed he had been fed to the Set Animal which ate souls. I remember flipping out at that meeting, it wasn't pretty.

To keep my mind in check, I began packing Hans' doujins up for the trip. This man could not live without Hentai for a second. I almost felt sorry for him. While we finished packing someone came into the room.

"Please, let me go!" I heard someone say.

It was none other than Caesar. He was still a glutton as usual and I knew why he wanted to come. It was for no other reason than to sleep with his ex, Cleopatra. Perhaps he thought a test of strength would prove that he could be her boyfriend once more. It was a doomed quest either way.

"We don't-" Hans began.

"Yes, take him!" Cleo said.

"The lady has spoken," Caesar smiled.

We were stuck with him. As I left for Shuten's realm, I prayed that we would all make it back in one piece...