"There's no need for you to explain yourself. I only believe what I saw" I said and push him away. "What if everything you saw was a lie? Are you going to live in all lies?" he answered and I was taken a back.

"Please, get out. I don't need you here" I pleaded and he shooked his head. "I won't leave you and our kids." he replied and he is trying to hold my hands but I quickly pull away. "The kids are mine." I replied back.

"If you don't want to listen to me. Then just hear this" he pulled out his phone and played something.

"What shit is this?!"

"I can't believe that your wife is a fool."

"I just want to have some fun."

"Do you believe me now?" he asked. I heard Eunha's voice. Is it really fake? He was walking towards me and I quickly run away from him and locked myself inside my room.

I heard him knocking but I didn't bother to open it.

"I love you Lisa. Even though you love leaving me." I heard him outside my door and I can't help but to shed tears.

-

I open my eyes and look myself at the mirror. My eyes are so puffy. I take a bath and put some makeup on my face.

I walk downstairs and I saw my kids are now on the dining area with Jungkook. "Good Morning Mom! Dad  promised us to take us in school today." Sophie excitedly said and I just smiled.

I don't want them see that we are fighting. We eat together and I just keep quiet.

-

We are now done and I bid goodbye to my kids. "Be a good girl and good boy. Bye" I said and waved my hands at them. I look at Jungkook and he just smiled. I didn't bother to smile back and walk away.

-

They came back and I just stay here at the house to clean things up. "How's school?" I asked with a smile. "It's great mom because Dad is with us" Skyler energetically replied and I just nod.

"Go and get change. Are you guys hungry?" I asked and they nod as they quickly go to their room. "I'm going now. See you tomorrow" Jungkook said and slightly smiled at me.

"You can join us if you want." I replied and go to the kitchen. I fix the table and I saw the kids going down. "Are we going to eat dinner together?" Sophie asked and I just nod.

They sat down and we started to eat. "Dad, what is your work? Mom said you're in Korea for work." Skyler asked and I look at Jungkook who is looking at our kids.

"I'm an idol, same with your mom." he replied and pat his head. "So it means you are both famous?" he asked again and Jungkook just nod. "Where did you two meet Mom?" Sophie asked and I look at her.

"We're high-school classmates honey" I answered and smiled at them.

Jungkook bid goodbye to us after he eat dinner with us.

-

"Mom! Why Dad isn't here?" Skyler asked sadly. "I think your Dad is busy." I replied and he just nod. "I'm worried he might not eaten a breakfast yet. How about you gave him breakfast to his workplace mom?" Sophie requested.

"Ahh... but mom has work too" I replied and they pouted. "Ok, I will." I just said in defeat. "Promise?" they said while raising their pinkies.

"Promise" I answered and make a pinky swear to the both of them.

-

I have a paper bag with me and I asked nanny where is Jungkook's work and thankfully she knows because of her friends. I'm here at their company and I press the last floor.

I walk out from the elevator and knocked on his door. "Come in" I heard him said and I walk in. "Lisa" he stated and stand up on his seat. "What are you doing here?" he asked and I walk closer to him.

"Our kids requested me to brought you a breakfast. They are worried about you for not eating breakfast." I answered and put the paper bag on his table.

I was about to walk away when he grab my arms to stop me. I look at him and push his hands away. "What is it?" I asked and he didn't speak and just kiss me on my lips.

I want to push him away but my mind isn't functioning. I know that I want this for a long time now. He pull away when we need to breath some air.

"Please love. I'm begging you" he whispered and I look at him. He looks so sincere. "I love you and I would do everything to make things better for the both of us" he added and I pull my head slightly and look at him.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you again Love." I replied and hug him tight.