“Easy for you to say that since it isn't your fucking realm that was attacked!” He shouted right in front of my face followed by a growl from him. I cringed, feeling hurt by the words he speaks. Easy? It was never easy—

Thunder roared louder as the clouds formed thicker above the horizon, and it didn't take a while when the omnipotent dark aura reached our senses. Electricity started creeping as we all looked at the place where the aura is coming from, only to see the glowing amethyst eyes, blazing in anger, and the darkening of his face confirmed that he wouldn't show mercy to those who disrespect me.

Mabilis akong naglakad palapit sa kanya. “Brother, no. He isn't on his right mind—”

Nagtatabihan ang ibang tao, gumigilid sa kanyang daan sa takot na nararamdaman. Everyone started trembling aside from Kaellus and other students who know the fear under Calixus' ability, yet even I, who's so used to it, is trembling too.

“It wasn't easy for me to see that race in front of me, breathing, without doing anything to satisfy my anger, but I don't tolerate people shouting at my sister like that.”

A voice that seemed to come from the Underworld, echoed through this place as it is so loud that everyone flinched after hearing it.

“Kneel, lowly creatures.” There's a force of authority on his voice that even I wanted to kneel after he said it. Everyone kneeled, even the angel who's trembling at the sight of the future king, so as Shinoa and Mika and the other Specials, except Kaellus who remained holding still the wolf who now transformed back on his human self, topless, with only pants he's wearing.

Thunder growled in the sky again, as in front of us is the future demon king of this world.

Skyler slowly kneeled, as we watched him without saying any words. He knows it. He felt it too. The aura that Calixus is emitting is so dangerous that with one more push, he'll be dead even though he knows how strong he is. It was the presence of death, ready to judge the living and be bestowed at the land of soul.

Calixus stopped, eyes with fury as he gazes at the prince of the werewolves.

“I understand your fear, but choose your words carefully since it will reflect on your nation. You're a Prince and you should've known that.” Malamig nitong sabi bago bumaling sa mga taong nanunuod sa amin.

“My sister is so precious. Whoever disrespects her, court her,” his eyes landed at Kaellus as they looked at each other's for a while, my brother's face is unreadable, meanwhile, Kaellus has this smug look. “All of you must pass through me first,” aniya kasabay ng panlalambot ng kanyang mga mata nang tumama ang kanyang tingin sa akin.

I smiled at him because his words brought comfort to my being. But he rolled his eyes at me and turned his back and started walking away, which made me pout my lips. Attitude!

Mabilis akong bumalik muli sa harapan ng anghel na ngayo'y nakayuko. Nang maramdaman ang aking presensya ay inangat nito ang kanyang tingin sa akin, ngumiti ng ninenerbiyos bago nagsalita.

“So that was the power of only one creature. . . what if I witness everyone. . ." Her eyes stopped at Kaellus for a while, before she lowered her gaze into her hands. “So this is the feeling of being in a lion's den with dangerous and hungry lions inside. This is why they're so scared of you,” she whispered, playing with her hand, yet her last words caught my attention.

“What it is?”

“I'm willing to speak and tell you everything about how my race cursed me to become a tree on your realm. Please believe in me, because I don't know what will happen once they succeed on what they're planning.” She said with much despair and hatred mixed on her voice even she said it so soft, with her angelic face.