Chptr 69 : Tit for tat !

Its almost 2 AM and I are tired and very sleepy now. Some mercy please if this is Crap!

#RoughlyEdited

***

Nandini

Something was moving. I don't know what but I wasn't even in the mood to know. I tried to move in my sleep to get more comfortable but that would have only happened when I would be able to move but I can't. Getting frustrated after many attempts, I finally decided to open my eyes.

It was still dark may be close to sunrise but the light was enough to see things properly. Feeling someone's breath over I looked at the side only to come face to face with him. He was holding me within his tight grip so I can't run away. I don't even want to.

Even though I can't move any organ of my body right now, I still ended up smiling at him. He was holding me very close. Like all the time. Nothing different like his new behaviour. It feels I got him back. My Manik.

Looking over the Couch, I saw Cabir soundly sleeping. Good thing. Thankfully Manik's was turned in my direction. I can't move my hands or body but I can move my head. I let out Cheshire cat smile before fusing my lips with his.

He moved slightly in his sleep feeling me over but unconsciously tightened his grip and responded. I didn't know if he was fully awake yet or not but I didn't want him to come to his right senses now. I was probably taking advantage of his sleepy state but who cares. Not me.

It wasn't long before he started sucking my lips aggressively. I moaned into his mouth feeling his hands making their way inside the blanket and in my top. Feeling the warmth of his hand on my waistline made me lose my senses and I pulled his lower lip while moving my head back. That made him groan out and pull me close immediately by my head the next moment.

He fused our lips again but opened his mouth letting me explore. Our tongues dancing with each leaving both breathless and our lips were swollen. 

"Manik.." I moaned feeling his hands going lower in my top when his eyes jerked open and he pushed me away as I burned him. He sat up straight cursing while clutching his head in his hands.

That should have left me disappointed, hurt and a whining little mess but instead I laughed out. Loud.

He looked down at me with that face which clearly said 'don't-fucking-laugh-right-now' but that made the situation all the funnier. I tried to suppress it by laughing behind my hand covering my mouth now but still, the sound came out loud and clear.

The commotion made Cabir wake up and look around in confusion. His eyes moved towards us and his eyes popped out.

"What is happening now yar?! What made you laugh this early in the morning?" Cabir asked throwing his blanket on the couch while getting up, letting out a stretch.

I still couldn't stop thinking it over and over again in my mind. His face. Oh my god. Epic.

Manik got up from bed when Cabir came to help him up but Manik being Manik glared at him making him stop immediately and stand back on the side. That made me stop but still let out a giggle.

Manik looked back at me and groaned out again in frustration pushing his self to the max and got up on his own and walking on the way to the washroom.

"He got assaulted in his sleep," I said out loud to make Manik hear before he disappeared inside, on which he stomped away from the remaining way. I laughed again at that and looked at Cabir who was already looking at me.