Chptr 52 : I don't deserve her!

At some point you have to realise that some people can live in HEART not in your LIFE.

****

Nandini

After dragging me outside of the room, Manik stopped. I looked at him worriedly but he was lost somewhere. He was staring at one point. His eyes were partially filled with tears.

I knew him, he would stay strong in front of Nyonika just because he doesn't wanted her to know how much her actions affects him. I called him but he stood still.

We were standing in front of her cabin and that was in the middle of corridor and near to entrance of the college. Students were all around. I grabbed his hand and walked into the same empty room beside the jam room.

He didn't say anything till then. I closed the door and walked up to him. Cupping his face I made him look at me.

"Manik.." I called him softly. He still didn't look into my eyes but then I saw a tear drop fell from his eyes.

"What I have done to deserve this? Why can't I get parents love like a normal child? Why?!" He said while tears rolled down from both of his eyes.

I quickly wiped his tears with the back of my palm and nodded in no. "Manik..You deserve everything. You are not at fault. If they don't understand your value, value of their own child then they are not worth of anything. Manik you are one of precious soul on this earth who has a golden heart. Everyone loves you including me and our friends. And we are always with you." I said all these in one breathe while looking right into his eyes which were vulnerable and painful at that time.

"No Nandini.." he again tried to say in his broken voice but i nodded in no and once again wiped his fresh tears which flew from his eyes. And hugged him tightly. He didn't hugged me back first then slowly he did with his head hided in my crook of my neck.

"Shh Manik i'm there for you..Forever" I whispered on his chest as I heard his sobbs.

Suddenly I heard my phone buzzing in my bag but I cared less and still kept hugging him. It went again and that's made Manik loosened his grip on me.

"Nandini your phone" he said on my shoulder. "That's not important now" I said while making my grip more tighter on him.

"Nandini pick up..It could important too" he said breaking the hug. I took out my phone from my bag and checked the caller ID. It was chachi.

Why she is calling in this hour. She never calls me in college hours so why now? Is everything's okay?! Are they all okay?! I panicked thinking all these and took the call.

"Yes chachi..Is everything okay?" I asked getting more worried by every second passed.

I heard her panicked voice which made my doubt turned into reality.

"What?!" I said. Oh God I need to rush home as soon as possible. "What's wrong?" I heard Manik's voice which came from my behind. I turned around to met his eyes.

"Manik Rishab got an attack again..i need to rush" I said in panic. He nodded on which I frowned. "Let's go then" I said while holding his arm.

"Nandini you go..I need some alone time..I promise I will be there at night at your place..Take care of him." He said and came forward. His hands reached for my cheeks and he leaned in to place lingering kiss on forehead.

"Manik you are coming with me..I know how you are feeling right now and I also know you need me too so I'm not going anywhere without you." I said when he stepped back. I took a step ahead and caressed his face.