Chptr 10 : Album managing

I have done a small change in previous part...its was 30days....now i made it 15days!

***********

Manik and Nandini entered Principal's room,together. Listening to Nyonika's words Manik gets angry. He greeted his teeth in anger and moved torwards Nyonika.

Nandini's pov - Aiiyapa...y this lady has to every time come up with such stupid talks...that too with Manik or his friends...Can't she keep quiet...ab Manik aur uska gussa..

Nandini came back from selftalks when heard Manik's loud voice. And came to him.

Manik - How dare u to talk like this to my friends? And for your kind information, we won because of our hardwork not with your cheap acts...so better zip up your mouth.

Nyonika (Smiled) - Manik cool down..and yes i don't have actually i should say u don't have enough time to waste upon that too arguing with me.

Manik was confused and glared at the Principal...who was now all sweating with Manik's anger.

Manik (angry) - What do u mean?

Nyonika (with evil smile) - Ahh i'm talking about your Album...u all have 5 songs for it...and yes the important one only 15days.

Manik and Nandini both were shocked by her statement. Nandini looked at everybody with a face of 'Really?' and all gave a worried look signalling 'yes!'

Manik shouted - What the hell !!

Nyonika gave a evil smile.

Manik - Have u losted Damm it. Do u even know what u r talking about?

Nyonika - yes...very correctly.

Now Manik was hell angry on her. But he is Manik Malhotra..how can he be quiet infront of Nyonika. So he accepted the challenge.

Manik - Ok then...just wait and watch...u don't know what we are..we will do this...and yes that too in 15days!

Nyonika gave a 'We will see' type of a look.

With this he walked out of the room..leaving his friends and ofcourse his gf...worried behind. They all gave Nyonika a 'We will see u later' type of a look which was uneffected on her...and they too walked away or i should say ran behind Manik ,The Angry Young Man.

They all found him going into the jam room.

All in the jam room

They all entered n saw him tuning his guitar. They all were worried for the album as how they will complete in such a short of time. Manik sensed that everyone is standing infront of him..

Manik(without looking at them) - Ahh tum aa gaye..mein kya keh raha tha...(getting no response, he looked at them) aree kya hua tum logo ke shakal pe baraah kyu baje hue hai?

All exchanged glances as if he is talking in chinese.

Mukti - Manik tu kya bol raha hai..aur kyu itne proudly bolke aaya ki we will complete our album till then..

Manik - kya mukti ab tu bhi shuru ho gayi uss Nyonika ki tarah..

Cabir - Haan toh aur kya bolegi..

Manik(finally stood up) - guys see we will complete it..she just want a chance to show us down that's it...we will prove her wrong..

Alya - But Manik what about that time period...that's too short to complete 5songs.

Mukti ,Dhruv - Haan yarr